Another Ohana Fireworks question

Nickymouse

Mouseketeer
Well, it seems that now that I have the schedule for MK fireworks, my PS for Ohana is for 20 minutes after the fireworks begin. Since I'll probably be waiting for my table at this time, will I be able to see the fireworks from any other windows at the Poly. or is Ohana the only spot inside to view it from?

There is an area right outside 'Ohana's with couches, chairs and long windows. With FIS the music was piped in and you could watch the fireworks and hear the music just as people did dining at 'Ohana. I would expect they are doing the same with Wishes.

Does anyone know when the MK usually closes in mid Jan. Do they have the fireworks at this time of year?

They usually have the fireworks on Sat. nights and sometimes on Tues. or another week night. The Jan. MK hours should be out very soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter