• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another please help with picture request

wishuponastarforever

<font color=deeppink>I just love coming here and v
I am going crazy. Please help - I went to imagestation.com and uploaded. This is the result

C:\Documents and Settings\x94785\Desktop\Linda and PJ with Yolande.jpg

I can't seem to get the actual picture to appear.

I apologize - I REALLY tried. Please help me. I am forever in your debt!:worship:

I went to imagestation too and where my pictures should be a temporarily unavailable image pops up.:confused3 I thought I was so smart and was doing it right - guess not.

I just went and did one. Here it is. Do your upload, then click on the go to storage bin link, and from there click on the picture, then get the url from that bigger one. 4 steps. Uplaos, storage bin, click on the small picture, get url from the bigger one.

f858c6ad.jpg

Thank you Dan.

I was trying to do this from work. There is so much protection there - I am sure you hit in on the nail. I'll bet there is a pop up blocker.

I don't have the picture on my home computer. My DH has the picture on his computer and wonderful "Snoopy" is going to host me.

I just love you all - thank you for helping me.

That can do it. And glad Snoop will take care of it. But please do learn how to do it, it is easy, once you know the steps, and always nice to pop up a picture when you want to. I do sometimes. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter