• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another problem for me...

SPAGo 98

Do not ingest.
This one seems to be unique to me, though. Nothing from the domain wdwinfo.com will download for me. My screen is full of little red Xs, and voids where there should be clipart (stored on wdwinfo sites). No one else seems to be having this problem, does anyone know what it could be? :confused:

If this is a problem exclusive to the DIS spago, try checking your Edit Options Page and make sure you have the following options clicked as "YES".....

---Show user's signatures in their posts?

---Show user's avatar in their posts?

---Show image attachments and code in Posts?

If you have the problem on other sites as well, you'll need to check your IE preferences to make sure you have it set to display images.

Chris, thanks for the help, but they're all set to yes. The page www.wdwinfo.com does not load for me, at all. Is there a way I could have blocked it by mistake? :confused:

I still need help with the above problem. Anyone have any explaination?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter