Another question for recent visitors to HHI-restaurants who deliver?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Does anyone know which restaurants deliver to the HHI resort? I'm mostly interested in seafood restaurants, Sea Shack, Kenny B's, Poseidon, Black Marlin, etc. Also, any good curbside pickup experiences or just plain take out? We're going next month, and it'll probably be too cold to eat outside (at least for DH, who's a "weather wimp")

I'm not sure about seafood, but we did do a Giuseppi's pizza delivery a couple of weeks ago. We were going to do takeout at some of the seafood restaurants, but we ended up eating out each night just because we ate early and there was lots of space in the outdoor seating areas. But I would also be interested to see who delivers in case we ever just want to stay at the resort instead of venturing out.

ETA--Maybe just call the restaurants directly and see. Some of them may use Grubhub or something similar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!