Another Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff - Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like someone a year older then me
who flirts with other girls as a joke
but one time screamed "yeah bay-" and I knew he was going to say "Yeah baby" to my face but immediatly stopped himself and said "Yeah...we totally rocked that"
Or...says hes sorry because he didnt talk to me
or remembers everything that even I dont remember.

I feel so...different around him and my friends keep saying "Hes like..the best friend type, how could you see him in that way" when i just...can..

I dunno,
I feel weird around him.
I can tell him anything..except that I like him.

GENERAL THOUGHT- It's weird how some people can go a whole life liking someone but not knowing it until like something happens...WEIRD.

Or when the man you loves..just happens to be engaged..and....uhm....died before you were born..... *cough cough*

Aww, you know what thats perfectly normal. I bet you everyone has a crush on someone they know that they can NEVER be with (because they are old...or dead may they Rest In Peace).

Or when the man you loves..just happens to be engaged..and....uhm....died before you were born..... *cough cough*

One of my friends said "I'd tap that"
A couple days ago. -_-
It reminded me of you. lol.
I think it was you who kept getting annoyed by it.
I'm like ahhh, that's what mouse said...haha.

I wonder if you can force yourself to have a dream...I want to continue the one where the cute HAWT guy was about to save my life...

xD

I haven't had a dream since

"Hey yummilicious"
"Who me!?"
"Psh, yeah, no. The girl standing in the corner..WHO ELSE DO YOU THINK I MEAN!?"
"Oh right. This room is empty"
"and do you know why its empty?"
"because...everyone left because they hate me?"
"wronggg, because i wanted to spend time alone with you"
"with me!?...oh..sorry"
"no need, no need. So... tell me...whats your favorite cheese?"

and then my dream ended there..
yeah.
the most productive conversation in my life xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter