(Another) Rotational Dining Question - 5 day Magic Bahamas

Sarah Fallon

Mouseketeer
screen-shot-2018-01-14-at-9-43-44-pm-png.294826

I found this rotation schedule which is the same port itinerary set for my 2019 cruise. Do you think these rotations will stay in place through next year as well? I am extremely excited about Rapunzel's Royal Table and would love to dine in there twice. But I don't know if its too early to put in a request for a rotation if they will end up changing it? Can you even put in a dining rotation request? This is my first time on a Disney cruise so Im new to the rotational dining.

Hard to be sure about potential changes. Over Christmas our rotation on the Magic was Lumiere's, Animator's Palate, Animator's Palate, Cariocas (being replaced by Rapunzel's), and Lumiere's. So already, the one you found is different. As to making a request, It is never too early to ask, but it might be a good idea to follow up later if you make your request this far in advance.

I had my agent call yesterday to request the ARLAR for our cruise in March so that we get AP twice and Rapunzel's twice plus breakfast on debarkation day. Not sure we'll get it, but it's worth a try. :)

Thanks, Sarah Fallon for working on this...we are booked on the Jan 11, 2019 Magic, same route
I find planning Palo nights, etc, so much fun...
pre-cruise planning is AWESOME!

I had my agent call yesterday to request the ARLAR for our cruise in March so that we get AP twice and Rapunzel's twice plus breakfast on debarkation day. Not sure we'll get it, but it's worth a try. :)
This is the rotation I’d like. Hope you get it!

Following : ) I am cruising this rotation in April, so hoping I don't miss any of the rotational dining due to my Palo reservations.

I have only been on one 5 day (prefer 7 nights) but I had a giant chart with me based on possible rotation and impact on Palo reservations - the challenge was complicated because there was some confusion over what night Pirate night would be

...the chart helped decide whether we would wait in line to try to change dining rotation or wait in line to try to change Palo...or keep everything "as is"
it's was pretty funny!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter