Another Royal Wedding

lorimay

Strolling along...
Princess Eugenie is getting Married this Friday, it was reported earlier that it wouldn't be televised, but TLC is now going to have it live on Friday morning starting at 4:25am. Set your DVR's!!!

Love a wedding!!!!

I am hoping it is a beautiful wedding. The press sure has not been kind to those 2 sisters.

Yes, thats true, I think its the medias dislike of their mother that caused that, its unfair to these young ladies.
It should be interesting at the church,with all the talk about how much Prince Phillip dislikes Sarah.

I still have my tea cup and fascinator from Harry and Megan’s wedding. I went all out! I am usually watching TLC at that time of the morning anyway ( my sleep is all messed up) so I will brew my tea and put on my fascinator. I will not make my finger sandwich’s or dress- up for this one.

Friday morning starting at 4:25am. Set your DVR's!!!

Yes, this one is definitely not going to be a live watch for me. I'll still be sleeping. Yet, I'll be happy to discuss it once I'm up & coherent. :hyper:

Princess Eugenie is getting Married this Friday, it was reported earlier that it wouldn't be televised, but TLC is now going to have it live on Friday morning starting at 4:25am. Set your DVR's!!!

Love a wedding!!!!

I just went to set my TiVO..but the onscreen guide shows paid programming on TLC at that time. Wondering if I should just set it as a manual recording? Does anyone else have an onscreen guide actually show the wedding as being on??

I doubt that I’ll watch this wedding, but I think Eugenie (and her sister) is just as cute as can be.

I just went to set my TiVO..but the onscreen guide shows paid programming on TLC at that time. Wondering if I should just set it as a manual recording? Does anyone else have an onscreen guide actually show the wedding as being on??
I think that TLC tweeted it.

If you have to ask, you can't afford to go. :snooty:
I recently read the wedding is costing about $4.3 million US. It's much, much less than Harry's wedding because there is so much less security and PR required. I also read there's been over 800 guests invited. Doing the math, that's $5,375.00/pp in a cover-your-plate scenario. Since many in the last wedding gift thread said they add a little extra as an actual gift, I think 6 grand per guest should cover it. :rotfl2:

I just looked at the TLC website and it says they're broadcasting live at 4:25 am. Any idea what timezone?

Did you receive the secret Royal invitation? :ssst: It only shows up on your TV if you got sent the secret invitation and and RSVPed that you'll watch instead of attending. ;) (A gift is required whether you attend or watch on TV.)

Just kidding. :teeth: Check it again. It's there now. I just set the DVR. It will re-air again right after.

I recently read the wedding is costing about $4.3 million US. It's much, much less than Harry's wedding because there is so much less security and PR required. I also read there's been over 800 guests invited. Doing the math, that's $5,375.00/pp in a cover-your-plate scenario. Since many in the last wedding gift thread said they add a little extra as an actual gift, I think 6 grand per guest should cover it. :rotfl2:

:eek: :faint:

:tiptoe: <-- sneaking out of the room while I can

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter