Another rv rental company question

twinboysmom

DIS Veteran
We have rented before and that company is no longer around. Want to try something other than our usual cabin and decided to rent again. I know that a certain rental company which has great reviews and is known for good customer service is the approved vendor for the Fort but….. we are not fans of the units they rent. It’s a floorplan preference. We have not paid the deposit yet with another company also with good reviews and recommended by the wilderness princess but the unit works better for us. I cannot figure our from reading other people’s reviews as to what the difference using the approved vendor gives us. If anybody can shed some light I would appreciate it.

The approved vendor has a contract with Disney to uphold Disney standards, they have to pay a premium for this contract and be approved every year to renew it. This means that if anything does happen during your stay that the vendor AND Disney will make sure you are taken care of. The approved vendor will also get your site number the morning of your arrival and will be allowed on property before you arrive to have your camper set up and ready for you when you arrive, they can also have a golf cart on your site if you chose to rent one from them. So basically you will get Disney quality service from this vendor and piece of mind for if anything might happen during your stay. Hope this helps and whatever you decide you enjoy your stay at the Fort and have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter