Another Soarin question :

terri01p

DIS Veteran
My daugther can't sit up by herself at all, can she sit close to me and lean on me for support, or do they at least have a place down front for wheelchairs to sit and at least watch the show. Thanks

Yes, she can. The separators between the seats are only a few inches high. There is a seat belt, and if she is small there is also a strap which comes up from between the legs where the belt can be threaded through for extra support.

I went with a child (10 year old) who does not have the balance to sit up by herself either. We thought the Soarin' setup was great.

There is a belt that can go between the child's legs so they dont fall through the regular lapbelt. We were able to have her hold onto the hand rails (on the arm rests) and we put our arms across her to keep her from falling foward. The ride was gentle.

It was our favorite ride!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter