Another space mountain trade thread. ;)

NJ Mike

Loved by some, hated by others, a little strange t
Hey y'all.

I dont usually trade much, i usually just end up giving stuff to peeps, but i have 2 room codes and would really like to get a couple rocket couches for my own space mountain room if i could.

I have magenta and black. But if you have another color you'd be willing to part with (just 1 rocket) then pm me. I have 2 codes right now, working on more. But i'll give the first 2 peeps who pm me with an offer of a rocket that i dont have, a room code. 1 rocket in another color= 1 room code. easy enough?

PLEASE do NOT pm (or post) other offers, as i have so much junk i am really just looking for a couple couches for my own room.

any color is fine except magenta or black.

thanks peeps, we now return you to your regularly scheduled madness. ;)

ok, i got two nice offers from greenie, and mommykate. So the codes are spoken for. I'll prob have a few more by tonight, so feel free to pm me still if you like and we'll go from there. ;)

tinkattitude, The only way you can get a rocket couch now is to trade for it. They were taken out of inventory a while ago. Although...I did hear a rumor that they may be coming back! ;)

Hey Moussedude, i know you already have this one gone for but if you win a few more, can i give it to you for princess hat, golden ears, sorceror hat, space pants. I almost certain though that you have those already though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter