another sunday..........

kaylajr

Ultimate WPASADI Co-Winner
and it's gonna be a HOT ONE :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

they are predicting 95 with a heat index of 105

YUCK

good day to stay in and DIS

so what are you all doing on this HOT HUMID day????????????

We have a photographer coming to the house to take Jonah's pictures this morning. This afternoon I plan to begin pricing things for my yard sale next weekend. That's about it.

Its gonna be hot here too.. My plans for today is to clean (yuck.. I hate cleaning), continue to unpack (we moved mid May and I still am up to my wazoo in boxes :lmao: ).. I am thinking of going and buying some paint to repaint my bedroom this week.. Thats about it.. Pretty boring huh??

I need to start getting organized so I can start packing tomorrow! That means doing :laundy:. For an afternoon break we are taking to kids to Dave & Busters. I am so excited fours days until my birthday trip to WDW! :cool1:

It is going to be wicked hot here too. :sunny: :sunny: Lovely. My inlaws are here because we had DD birthday party yesterday and she's got a test at CHOP tomorrow and someone needs to stay with DS. So, I'm writing thank you notes, trying not to worry about tomorrow. :rolleyes1 Maybe we'll go swimming. Maybe we'll go shopping. Maybe not.

Stay cool everyone! :goodvibes

Hot here too - staying inside most of the day though I've already worked in the garden cutting back my flowers.

Rest of the day - I have a list of things to do that I keep adding to as quick as I mark something off.

DH and I have had a bit of an argument this am that isn't helping my mood today. Just stupid stuff, on his part of course lol!

Well I spent all day yesterday doing laundry and finishing up swaps so today its over to the old house to get the last of the stuff and start pricing/packaging whats left for our yard sale next weekend. Hopefully I get back tonight in time to do some more scrapping. Doing as much sa I did yesterday really got me in the mood.

It's going to be hot here as well but not too humid! I'll probably stay inside work on the sock I'm knitting and then tonight is the usual dinner at the boyfriends parents and family. Oooooo and I need to watch all the days of our lives episodes I recorded last week!

Hot hot hot in East Tennessee today. And of course, its humid enough that you feel like you are walking in soup! :rotfl2: Everytime I get irritated at the heat, I remind myself that we also get very little bad winter weather here, so it's a trade-off, right?

We are going to my parents (about 45 minutes) for dinner this afternoon. My dad works swing shifts and is on graveyard at the moment, so we are leaving soon so he can spend time with the kids.

Then, when I get home I get to spend a few hours doing cash flow projections for DH's company. FUN!!!

Have a great day!

I'm not getting out of bed! I survived another big event at work and my butt is tired!

Thought I would check in on my DIS friends via laptop though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter