Another TEVA question---Need LOTS of foot support...

rosiecorolla

Earning My Ears
Has anyone tried the TEVA running sandals? They look like they have more support than the other styles. I wear orthotics in my regular shoes, and want a sandal w/ as much support as possible. The running sandals seem to have an extra strap around the ankle area---

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Thanks,
Rosie

we just got our REI (www.rei.com) Travel 2001 catalogue, and I noticed that they carry Chaco Z-1 sandals ($85): "designed with input from orthopedic experts, these sturdy sandals offer all-day comfort and support."

I'm considering trying these out. I just got orthotics this year, but I live in Teva sandals during the summer. maybe this might be a good compromise.

newt.

I purchased a pair of Chacos last summer. From the first day I was able to wear them all day, no blistering or even hot spots, great support (The model I got has the higher arch)and the infinitely adjustable strap makes for the perfect fit, even with my high arches. I tried several types of Tevas and was not able to find a style that fit well.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the suggestions. I just ordered a pair on line....figure they are worth a try.

Likewise, I have found TEVAS to be good but not great. Am searching for great!! :0)

Rosie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!