• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another use for the Mickey ear paint samples.....

winniedapooh

<font color=magenta>Busy and proud Mom of 5 Disney
I got some of those paint sample Mickey ears from Home Depot in December and made a rainbow of Mickey's on the wall in my office. All I did was peel them off of the paper and then put them in a heavy book for several weeks and voila a beautiful rainbow of Mickey's for me to dream with. The receptionist out front saw it and now we have one on the wall near their desk so everyone can enjoy Mickey and the magic!

Faith, trust, and pixie dust to all.....

That sounds like a great idea! What a cool way to have a rainbow of Mickeys :)

I like it! Home Depot must just love all of us! They must be wondering why they aren't selling alot more Sonic Boom paint - with all those samples leaving the store.;)

Originally posted by grinningghost
I like it! Home Depot must just love all of us! They must be wondering why they aren't selling alot more Sonic Boom paint - with all those samples leaving the store.;)

hehehe I picked up a few of those over the weekend.......goingto attach them to luggage tags and fanny packs for our trip in June :teeth: DD and I had fun reading the names of the paint colors!

I love that rainbow idea.............very clever ! :)

What a great idea! I'd love to see a picture of it. :D

After reading that so many of you on the boards were picking up the paint swatches, and already planning on painting DD's bedroom in the near future, We went to Home Depot and picked up our samples. DD can not figure out why I picked out the Sonic Boom sample when we plan on painting her room blue. We decided on Oh Bother Blue for the walls. Look at my sig and you'll see why I got the Sonic Green.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter