Another what did Teresa say thread

tgbanks3

Mouseketeer
What did she say on yesterday's show to cause the uproar by the rest of the table? It was during the soapgate discussion.

Last edited:
If you go back and watch the show you may hear it. I don't think they edited it out.

I listened multiple times but there was someone else talking and I couldn't understand what it was. No big deal. But I enjoy her sense of humor and thought it would make for a good laugh.

I find it interesting that everyone who listens (or watches) the podcasts have that one they really like, and one that really grates on their nerves. I don't think there's one person on the panel that I haven't heard SOMEONE say they can't stand. I suppose that means they have a good mix.

I find it interesting that everyone who listens (or watches) the podcasts have that one they really like, and one that really grates on their nerves. I don't think there's one person on the panel that I haven't heard SOMEONE say they can't stand. I suppose that means they have a good mix.
Not to be picky, but has anyone ever expressed displeasure with Julie (except for Pete over her eternal youth). I have my bromance but everyone on there has some attribute I like.

Continued loved for Theresa for her candor.

Not to be picky, but has anyone ever expressed displeasure with Julie (except for Pete over her eternal youth). I have my bromance but everyone on there has some attribute I like.

Continued loved for Theresa for her candor.
Psst...it's Teresa with no H...she is one of those Teresas

Psst...it's Teresa with no H...she is one of those Teresas
Ohhhhhh well that explains everything!

I think she's hilarious and would love to be around when the cameras stop rolling to hear Teresa Unedited. I suspect she comes with an Explicit Language warning (and recall her saying something to that effect on s show once!)

I love her. Listen out of so many people there is bound to be one who irritates someone.. but shes one of my absolute faves!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!