Another Wonder WBPC, February 24th – March 10th 2019

Huskiesrule

DIS Veteran
Let’s get this PC cruise thread started! We’re in, who is joining us?

We did the 2017 WBPC and loved it so much we’re back again. We are a party of 3 in 2 rooms – my mom, her other half and myself. If you’ve sailed with me before you know I get my own room cause I am not sharing a bathroom! Cheaper to do all in one room but… I just can’t do it as I need my space. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. I should say that I will drop this cruise like a hot potato if DCL does a Hawaii cruise later in 2019 though. Disney, Hawaii – need I say more?

The other social media page has got all the action/planning started but feel free to plan or organize anything here. Drinking, meets and FE’s anyone? You can even combine them with the other site if you want as most, if not all, who post here will be posting in both locations anyways.

Hi! We're on with you. Me, my DH and DD who is turning 6 as we sail. So excited :)

Yep. Guaranty staterooms.

Attachments

• E0F49817-8192-43B1-9F3B-C792D9B55A2F.png
    E0F49817-8192-43B1-9F3B-C792D9B55A2F.png
    318.6 KB · Views: 9

We are in! I have had a Panama Canal on my bucket list for a few years now, I'm so excited that DCL is offering one in winter. It will be me and hubby sailing, exactly month after we celebrate our 32 wedding anniversary and 1 week after my 5?th birthday! :D

Very excited for this cruise!! Will be our second WBPC (2015 was first) and our third Disney Cruise overall. It will be myself, my wife and 2 daughters (will be 8 and 11 when cruise leaves). We live in San Diego and were Disneyland annual pass holders for many years. If you have any questions about either, will be happy to answer them.

Last edited:
:welcome:everyone. I'm actually more excited about this cruise than the Southern Wonder out of San Juan I have coming up in January. To many unknowns with San Juan like flying in a day early and having a hotel to stay at. Now I may have to book some more cruises so I can get to platinum! Maybe a couple weekend cruises and another out of Galveston:scratchin

We'll be onboard, too! Yay!! So excited for this cruise!! It will just be DH and myself. Can. Not. Wait!!!!!!!!

:welcome:everyone. I'm actually more excited about this cruise than the Southern Wonder out of San Juan I have coming up in January. To many unknowns with San Juan like flying in a day early and having a hotel to stay at. Now I may have to book some more cruises so I can get to platinum! Maybe a couple weekend cruises and another out of Galveston:scratchin
I am booked on the 1/28/18 out of San Juan. I am very seriously considering canceling the 1/28/18 cruise. I just don’t feel safe going to San Juan.

I am booked on the 1/28/18 out of San Juan. I am very seriously considering canceling the 1/28/18 cruise. I just don’t feel safe going to San Juan.
Same cruise I'm on! We're flying in the night before and my plan is just to go to a hotel and camp out until going to the port on Sunday. From everything I'm reading it should be ok, I'm just not looking forward to it the way I normally would for a Disney cruise. The most I've thought of changing is flying in the day of but I hate that idea! I totally understand those who are dropping out but I am curious to see what the DCL cruisers in December say about San Juan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!