Another Wonder WBPC, February 24th – March 10th 2019

Hi, Have you met Lorena Holliday on FB yet, she's from Canton, GA and I'm sure she'd love to meet you before cruise! She has 3 teen boys but they are staying home for the cruise but, it would still be cool for you two to meet! Maybe you'll be flying out or in around the same time. Let me know if you can't locate her on FB! Thank you for reaching out to us! Look forward to meeting you too!
Haven’t noticed her but I’m going to go check!

What do you do in Puerto Vallarta? My first choice is Las Caletas but I believe I read it wasn't offered on this year's WBPC. Of course that says nothing about next year, but I want a back up. My oldest is very fit and sporty. My youngest the exact opposite. Has anyone been on the Hyatt Ziva beach day? Would there be enough for my oldest? What's included?

My stalking the DCL website paid off! I finally got Mom a HA room so she won't have to go to the fitness center just to be able to take a shower. Now I have to watch and see if a room opens close to her on deck 6 or stay where I'm at on deck 7:scratchin And on to waiting for SW to release their airfares:rolleyes1

Hi!! So excited for this cruise! I'll be traveling with DH, my MIL, DD (she'll be 4), and DS (he'll be 2.5). This is our 4th DCL cruise, and I finally think DD will be old enough to do a Fish Extender exchange... REALLY excited for this!

Hi!! So excited for this cruise! I'll be traveling with DH, my MIL, DD (she'll be 4), and DS (he'll be 2.5). This is our 4th DCL cruise, and I finally think DD will be old enough to do a Fish Extender exchange... REALLY excited for this!
:welcome:Nothing is being planned here as this site isn't as active as another. Feel free to post here though, someone will eventually come along and respond:rotfl2:

Let’s get this PC cruise thread started! We’re in, who is joining us?

We did the 2017 WBPC and loved it so much we’re back again. We are a party of 3 in 2 rooms – my mom, her other half and myself. If you’ve sailed with me before you know I get my own room cause I am not sharing a bathroom! Cheaper to do all in one room but… I just can’t do it as I need my space. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. I should say that I will drop this cruise like a hot potato if DCL does a Hawaii cruise later in 2019 though. Disney, Hawaii – need I say more?

The other social media page has got all the action/planning started but feel free to plan or organize anything here. Drinking, meets and FE’s anyone? You can even combine them with the other site if you want as most, if not all, who post here will be posting in both locations anyways.

Took me a while & finally found everyone. I’m excited since this will be an unplugged vacation for 14days! Then a day or two in SD. I’m traveling with Mom. This is a bucket list for her. She’s been my travel partner for all cruises. Usually in the Caribbean. Last year Alaska, but not DCL.

Main reason to reach out is to be part of FE group & any other meet ups. I’m creative, crafty & thought this would be fun. Since first time I won’t volunteer in organizing the list thing. Who ever does keep me in the loop.

Magical moments til next time.

Took me a while & finally found everyone. I’m excited since this will be an unplugged vacation for 14days! Then a day or two in SD. I’m traveling with Mom. This is a bucket list for her. She’s been my travel partner for all cruises. Usually in the Caribbean. Last year Alaska, but not DCL.

Main reason to reach out is to be part of FE group & any other meet ups. I’m creative, crafty & thought this would be fun. Since first time I won’t volunteer in organizing the list thing. Who ever does keep me in the loop.

Magical moments til next time.
Well, like I said, nothing has been planned here as the boards are just not as active as they used to be. If you are on another social media site, there are a lot of activities planned - FE, brunches, candy exchange, postcard exchange, etc...
If there is enough interest, I could start a DIS boards only FE, but with over 120 takers elsewhere I highly doubt many would join here.

Last edited:
I’ve found a cabin crawl host for the sideways inside room!

Still looking for someone to host a cat 6 aft verandah (one of those huge ones!) and a cat 4 deluxe family cabin with the Murphy bed (OV or verandah - doesn’t matter).

HI, we did the Disney Panama in 2012 and were looking at the two 2019 sailings. We booked an IGT rate last time. Has anyone see those for this cruise? Last time I found out about that here on the disboards. I am reaching out to a travel agent friend, but figured I'd ask, although it seems the other board is more active. I know they are for confirmed people usually. But figure I would ask here.

HI, we did the Disney Panama in 2012 and were looking at the two 2019 sailings. We booked an IGT rate last time. Has anyone see those for this cruise? Last time I found out about that here on the disboards. I am reaching out to a travel agent friend, but figured I'd ask, although it seems the other board is more active. I know they are for confirmed people usually. But figure I would ask here.
Paid in full date is October 27th, so if they would do a sale, I would think it would show up after that. They have most of the insides as GTY right now.

This cruise sold really heavily at the beginning and went to GTY before it was even released to the public and has been showing very little availability for at least 6 months. I would not have expected any IGT, but I wonder how many people might have jumped ship to grab the Hawaii offerings? However, there's still very little available so I assume that not very many. I already committed too much to this WBPC so I'm not jumping - although I did also book one of the Hawaii cruises. My wallet is not going to like me for a while.

Fingers crossed for you.

Hi! We just booked this cruise. First time Disney Cruisers. Coming with my 2 sons who will be 6 and 3. Would love to join a FE...can anyone provide some info on how to do so? Any tips for going on this trip for the first time?

Hi! We just booked this cruise. First time Disney Cruisers. Coming with my 2 sons who will be 6 and 3. Would love to join a FE...can anyone provide some info on how to do so? Any tips for going on this trip for the first time?

Welcome aboard. There is a huge group on FB. Search WBPC and the date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!