Ant and Dec filming in Disney World for Saturday Night Takeaway

Are they from Britain's Got Talent? If not, who are they? Sorry for my apparent lack of connection to them.

You have no reason to apologise whatsoever.
Yes they are from Britain's Got Talent.
I feel so very, incredibly and ultra- intelligent right now! ...not that I am, but I feel that way! So cool that they are doing a bit from WDW. Thanks for answering and giving me a moment of positive self-esteem!

I feel so very, incredibly and ultra- intelligent right now! ...not that I am, but I feel that way! So cool that they are doing a bit from WDW. Thanks for answering and giving me a moment of positive self-esteem!
They filmed a whole series finale episode live from magic kingdom park in 2017.

Are they from Britain's Got Talent? If not, who are they? Sorry for my apparent lack of connection to them.

Ant and Dec are way more than just Britain’s Got Talent, they do all sorts of things on television, sort of like Ryan Seacrest in the US. And similar to Ryan Seacrest (and Dick Clark before him) they don’t ever seem to age!

Ant and Dec are way more than just Britain’s Got Talent, they do all sorts of things on television, sort of like Ryan Seacrest in the US. And similar to Ryan Seacrest (and Dick Clark before him) they don’t ever seem to age!

they can sing, they can dance-after all they are from Newcastle!!!

they are best friends and have worked together since they were boys..
Began their careers acting in a tv show (byker grove..byker is an area in Newcastle upon Tyne)
They had a fun time singing under their acting titles (pj & Duncan)
And then became more established under ant & dec.
they also had a long running show with cat deeley.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter