Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin scheduled to open May 24

Had some friends visit from NY and they spent a day at SW said they didn't get to see them wait time was at 90 mins. Not sure what time it was when they saw that.

It is not on the qq that you get when you stay at a partner hotel just for clarity. We went on an early entry morning. Walked straight back and the wait said 10 minutes. We waited about 25 minutes because the ride was broke and they thought it would be fixed right away. Well, it wasn't so they sent us through to see the penguins with a QQ pass for later to ride the ride. We watched he penguins for a bit and came back later to ride. We waited about 15 minutes with the QQ. The posted wait was 40 mins.

The ride reminds me of toy story mania with the spinning cars. It was cute. My daughter liked it. It is not worth a huge wait, but it is totally fine.

It is not on the qq that you get when you stay at a partner hotel just for clarity. We went on an early entry morning. Walked straight back and the wait said 10 minutes. We waited about 25 minutes because the ride was broke and they thought it would be fixed right away. Well, it wasn't so they sent us through to see the penguins with a QQ pass for later to ride the ride. We watched he penguins for a bit and came back later to ride. We waited about 15 minutes with the QQ. The posted wait was 40 mins.

The ride reminds me of toy story mania with the spinning cars. It was cute. My daughter liked it. It is not worth a huge wait, but it is totally fine.

Which partner hotel? Some give the unlimited quick queue. I'm staying at the Renaissance which has the unlimited band.

We stayed at the Renaissance July 4-6 and received 1 time only QQ for each day.

They must have been out of the unlimited. We received those in December. Maybe with the holiday weekend, that's all they had? Who knows. I guess I'll find out in 2 weeks. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter