Antartica Being Added to Quick Queue

sarah4291

Mouseketeer
What are peoples thoughts on this? How do you think it will affect your visit??? :D

Well since the reviews here aren't stellar, I, for one am happy since we are staying onsite and will not have to wait a long time when we visit in August.:thumbsup2

The day we went to Sea World, we got a quick queue pass because the ride we were on broken down in the middle of it.

I'm glad we used it for Antartica. It still took us 40 minutes to get through. That ride was worthless and if I would have had to stand in line for 120 minutes for that, I might have lost my mind. I would have rather just went through a penguin exhibit than ride that silliness.

I wanted to go to Sea World for the shows and exhibits mostly; not the rides so I was a bit disappointed that they touted Antartica as being some amazing cool new ride/exhibit when it was really very...lame.

So while I can see why you'd need a quick queue pass for it, it would be better if they just made the attraction worth it in general.

Antarctica is pretty lame. It would be better just to have revamped the old exhibit with out the BS ride. To me it was a total fail.

Antarctica is pretty lame. It would be better just to have revamped the old exhibit with out the BS ride. To me it was a total fail.

I'm usually a glass half full kind of person, but sadly I totally agree with the above. The old penguin exhibit was such a nice break from the heat, and you could go at your own pace, and spend as long as you wanted. Now you have the privilege of waiting forever for a sucky ride, and being rushed through the exhibit, or risk frostbite if you stay too long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter