Anthem of the Seas Activities

mickey765

Mouseketeer
I was wondering, does the trapeze cost money? How hard is it to get reservations for skydiving and North Star? How fast does the escape room book up?

Last edited:
I was wondering, does the trapeze cost money? How hard is it to get reservations for skydiving and North Star? How about the escape roo
None of them cost extra money. Sometimes you can reserve a spot on the Cruise Planner online, otherwise go right when you board and sign up in person.
Denise

I personally believe that the Anthem of the Seas has more activities for everyone to do than DCL. My favorites where the bumper cars and North Star. I did go look at the trapeze but it was mostly teens and young children doing this activity. The North Star seemed to be the most popular but after a few days the excitement wore off it was much easier to make a reservation or just walk up wihich I did several times. Also it seemed that the North Star was easier to get on during a port stop.

Definitely make reservations for both iFly and NorthStar, if you can. I think they pretty much book up iFly since they have a pretty set schedule and can only handle a set number of people. I was never successful getting NorthStar reservations, but they have a walkup line. On the last day of our cruise, there was no one in the walkup line and we were on in less than 15 minutes

The trapeze only goes a few times for the whole cruise. The lines are long so get there early. You only get one chance. It was not a good experience at all. I did a trapeze thing at Club Med years ago and you really need several tries to get the hang of it. My daughter who is a gymnast didn’t do well because she was so overwhelmed up that high. A few more tries would have made it into an actually enjoyable experience.

We ran to sign up for the escape room as soon as we got in the ship but it was booked solid. My son and husband did go each time and were able to get in once when two people did not show up.

iFly was a lot of fun, but with only one try, again, you can’t really get any good at it so it’s not that great of an experience. It was all booked up for the rest of the cruise and we couldn’t get a second chance. North Star was nothing special, just hot. I definitely wouldn’t do it again.

The activities look like so much fun, but the access to them is so limited that they don’t really provide that much entertainment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!