Any 2013 Discounts for Discovery Cove yet??

moopdog

Dreaming of Disney....
I have been scouring the internet for days, hoping that a new deal would come out fo 2013 to use at Discovery Cove. Our trip is in one month!! If anyone has ANY tips or info on how to save, please let me know. The bottom line is that I can't pay the full price...I just can't justify it right now. But my son will be heartbroken - so I know they rarerly discount, but I am checking DAILY!

Thanks in advance.

We're waiting and watching as well but we have more time as we going in late April/early May. Let's keep our fingers crossed

Just paid $207 plus tax each for 4 people in February going through AAA Auto South. It was the best deal out there right now. Just the unlimited admission for 14 days around the trip makes it a great deal.

Just paid $207 plus tax each for 4 people in February going through AAA Auto South. It was the best deal out there right now. Just the unlimited admission for 14 days around the trip makes it a great deal.

I just called and was told that they don't sell tickets to Discovery Cove.

Of course on the AAA website there is a page for DC that says "Advance reservations are required and are available by contacting your local AAA office." :confused3

Anyone else have any info? Maybe I will just try calling again and speak to someone else.

I went to the Johns Creek location. I paid and they printed my vouchers out right there. Here is the link right to the website with prices.

http://autoclubsouth.aaa.com/asp/acs_pages/tis_attraction_rates.asp?id=45060

Thanks. I had to put in the Johns Creek zip code to access prices for Discovery Cove. They do not come up on the AAA site for my area. I didn't think discounts were location specific. I will call AAA South and find out.

It's not a huge savings ($20 each), so we will go either way but if I can save $100 that would be nice.

We are planning to spend a few days doing SeaWorld and Aquatica and will go to Busch Gardens at least once while we are in Tampa visiting my brother and his family so the multi-park access will really be worth it for us this trip.

The prices listed are off from what the savings are.
Our date is $259 on DS website and they were $207 so it may work out cheaper for you. We saved $52 per ticket. Good Luck and hope it works out.

I've been watching too. American Express has a sweet deal but the promo ended Dec 31st.

So can I buy tickets thru the johnsons creek AAA website even though I live in Arizona? I keep trying to get the website to direct me to the JC site but it keeps redirecting me to the arizona AAA site. So frustrating! Any advice?

So an update on the AAA discount.

Only available through AAA South, but you do not have to be a member of that branch. They will sell them to any AAA member if you call and ask. I called over the weekend the main AAA South number and was told that you have to call an actual office to make the reservation (since they are day specific, you're not just buying a park ticket). She gave me the Kissimmee office, but they are only open M-F. I called yesterday but they were sold out for our entire stay. (DC is not sold out, just the limited number of AAA tickets).

I have the phone numbers at home so I can't post them, but you could just look up the Kissimmee AAA number online.

Hope this helps someone else.

Also wanted to add the price was not much different than buying directly through DC depending on the date. For the day we wound up doing, AAA was only $10 cheaper ($299). However, the day before (which is the day we would have preferred) it was also $299, but that was $40 cheaper than the DC price.

Just a note about the AAA offer versus going through Discovery Cove direct - the AAA ticket offer for the additional theme park tickets is only Sea World or Busch Gardens for the 14 days. The Discovery Cove direct is Sea World and Aquatica for 14 days. So AAA isn't really a better deal if you would want to take advantage of two parks unlimited. I was about to book until I read that, since we would defintely utilize both SW and AQ and especially unlimited.

I'm going July 31 prime time. The only discount was $10 for Dolphin Swim - no discount for non-dolphin swim. Ticket did include both Sea World and Aquatica.

Does the $207 you paid for Discovery Cove include, the Dolphin swim, Busch Gardens, Seaword and Aquatica?
Thanks,
Joe

passmember is no longer a valid code on the DC website.

"passmember2011" is no longer a valid code on the DC website, but passmembers do still receive a discount on DC admission.

If you are a passmember, you can call and purchase your admission via telephone and an agent will apply the discount.

Or, you can log in to the appropriate passmember website.....Aquatica's is here:

http://www.aquaticabyseaworld.com/CP/?page=Passport Member Welcome Page

and purchase your tickets that way.

"passmember2011" is no longer a valid code on the DC website, but passmembers do still receive a discount on DC admission.

If you are a passmember, you can call and purchase your admission via telephone and an agent will apply the discount.

Or, you can log in to the appropriate passmember website.....Aquatica's is here:

and purchase your tickets that way.

Ah ok. I have worked it out that I can change my ticket package with Virgin to include Discovery Cove and only for £500 extra so will be sorting that out.

There is still a SW Annual Passmember discount to DC, but the days are very limited. For example we are heading to Florida in October :furious:, but the discount is not valid then. I am seeing $99 Day Passes (no Dolphin) in November though. Remember you have to be a SeaWorld 1 or 2 year annual passholder to get it.

Copy & Paste of dates from the DC site:
Valid for reservations and visits Jan. 1-31, May 1-31 & Nov. 1 - Dec.31, 2013 only.

The code is: passmember13

Happy Savings to all who this blesses :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!