Any advice for riding FOP with glasses?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
I have rode twice and both times it was blurry off and on. We were on the end once and the other time a few seats over from the end.
I thought it might be because we were on the end but after we had sat over away from the end now I don't think so.
I would really like to enjoy this ride without the blurriness. Is there something I can do to help this?
I do have bifocals not sure if that is messing up the focus of the screen or not. I don't have any trouble with seeing with the 3D shows. Then again our seats don't move on them.

I have ridden about 6 times, and have not had any major issues with glasses. I do not wear bifocals though. Maybe ask for a middle row the next trip. I think that there are 4 rows, and the upper or lower may cause issues more than side to side.

I wear glasses and never had any problems even on an end seat. I’ve read here on the Dis that some of the glasses aren’t holding up well. Maybe it’s just the 3D glasses you had.

I have ridden about 6 times, and have not had any major issues with glasses. I do not wear bifocals though. Maybe ask for a middle row the next trip. I think that there are 4 rows, and the upper or lower may cause issues more than side to side.
Ok. I'm kind of confused on the rows. I wonder if asking for a middle row we make it a longer wait for us.

I wear glasses and bifocals. I don't find it to cause any problems no matter where I sit and we've sat all over.

The only thing I won't do is wear my contacts because I do one of each, one distance one reading and that makes it impossible to focus on the screen with both eyes

I bought clip-on 3D glasses for my daughter to attach to her regular glasses when we went to go see How to Train Your Dragon in the movie theater. She's not a fan of the double glasses thing. Supposedly you can use these clip-ons in Disney, too...? Maybe that would help?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!