Any All Inclusives in the Disney area?

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
I saw that Discovery Cove is all inclusive and just curious if there are any resorts in the area that are. Thanks!

I'm not aware of any but what an interesting idea. I think one challenge with putting an all inclusive in the shadow of WDW/Universal/etc. is that so few people travel there to do a resort vacation. Most are out and about all day doing activities in the parks and eating many/all of their meals at the parks and resorts. We've done all inclusive trips in the Caribbean where we never leave the resort for 7 days but that's certainly not how we do our Disney trips.

I'm not aware of any but what an interesting idea. I think one challenge with putting an all inclusive in the shadow of WDW/Universal/etc. is that so few people travel there to do a resort vacation. Most are out and about all day doing activities in the parks and eating many/all of their meals at the parks and resorts. We've done all inclusive trips in the Caribbean where we never leave the resort for 7 days but that's certainly not how we do our Disney trips.
Very true. We have been pondering a U.S. based resort only trip. We do lean towards all-inclusives when we do go to Caribbean due to the ease. When I saw Discovery Cove, it peaked my interest. And (I'm new to resorts outside of WDW property) I saw Margaritaville and thought - hm, wonder if this is all inclusive.

I would argue that any WDW resort property could qualify as an AI vacation with the DDP added on. Everywhere you go, all you need to do is tap your Magic Band for food, beverage and activities. Admittedly does not include alcohol in the price, but you can still tap for it. Up against that, any off property resort can't really compete as an AI destination; well maybe Universal if they came up with a similar program.

We did at a seaworld vacation, we picked the hotel off the list we had unlimited access to seaworld, aquatica and Busch gardens (and all you can eat and drink (eat every hour) at those three parks. It was a great price for two adults two children $1100. For 6 days
Thats pretty close to all inclusive.
We brought food back to the hotel from our day

We did at a seaworld vacation, we picked the hotel off the list we had unlimited access to seaworld, aquatica and Busch gardens (and all you can eat and drink (eat every hour) at those three parks. It was a great price for two adults two children $1100. For 6 days
Thats pretty close to all inclusive.
We brought food back to the hotel from our day

Club Med in Florida is amazing. It is true my all inclusive from food to water sports! We have gone on server almost Club Med Trips and can not say enough about them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!