Any character meals???

buzzlightyear

Earning My Ears
I am coming down in September, & I was wondering if there are any character meals at US/IOA? My daughters are such big scooby doo fans & I was hoping to surprise them! Thanks in advance!

There's one with Popeye, but I can't remember where. And I think that Circus McGurkus restaurant has character meals, too. My kids weren't interested in character meals, so I just skipped over those pages in the guide.

There are no longer any character meals at the Theme Parks. There are, however, character dinners at both the Hard Rock and Portofino Bay Hotels on certain nights. We went to the character dinner at the Sunset Grill at HRH on Tuesday evening. They have
a character dinner there on Saturday night also. We had Scooby
Doo and Woody Woodpecker at our meal. They are in Hard Rock
cool leather costumes--very cute. The character dinners at Portofino Bay Hotel are at the Trattoria del Porto restaurant and are on Monday and Friday evenings. If you're not staying onsite, you can just take the ferryboat from CityWalk to either of the hotels.

Hope this helps. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter