Any COUPLES who are Disney Fans!?

My wife and I, along with our twin 6 year olds, love Disney. We go every November and have done the Disney Dream cruise as well.

Another Disney couple here! We will hit the five year mark this October, and someone is starting to hear wedding bells, I think :love:
I've been to Disney many times, but we had our first trip there together last December. We stayed at Coronado Springs, which I fell in love with.
He was not very excited about the trip at first, but now it's all we talk about! Unfortunately, he was just in the hospital for four weeks; it was a pretty scary moment for us. After that scare, all he wants to do is head back to Disney World, but we can't really afford it at the moment. Maybe next fall/winter!

Guilty as charged: I did cause to spread the Disneyana Bug upon my husband.
Just 4 years ago, we did get the Disneyland Paris Annual passes. Every year since
Our mini-honeymoon was in Newport Bay Club, Really Honeymoon on the Magic.
In only 141 days back on the Magic for our transatlantic cruise, and for my husband his first visit to WDW.
Staying in AKL.
Ofcourse our wedding had a little disney sparkle to it! Here a small piece of the most magical day of our lives.

Loved watching this. We are a couple wo love Disney, from the the UK, and coming back for our 3rd trip as a couple (this will be my 7th visit!)

I dragged my husband to his first Disneyland trip last February -- and by the end, he asked if we could stay at one of the resorts next time. :) This was followed by our DCL honeymoon in November, trip to Epcot, and multiple visits to the Walt Disney Family Museum in our hometown of San Francisco. He's still not as obsessed as me, but we're looking forward to our Tokyo Disneyland visit next month and our next Disneyland and DCL trips next year. And if he had his way, we would do nothing but watch The Little Mermaid ad nauseam. :rotfl2:

We are 6 days away from our next WDW trip. Yippee!!! This time the main characters are my wife, son and I. :) We love love love Disney and will try to go at least once a year if not more often! In the past we've always traveled with family so I am excited to go it alone.

I dragged my husband to his first Disneyland trip last February -- and by the end, he asked if we could stay at one of the resorts next time. :) This was followed by our DCL honeymoon in November, trip to Epcot, and multiple visits to the Walt Disney Family Museum in our hometown of San Francisco. He's still not as obsessed as me, but we're looking forward to our Tokyo Disneyland visit next month and our next Disneyland and DCL trips next year. And if he had his way, we would do nothing but watch The Little Mermaid ad nauseam. :rotfl2:

This made me laugh as it's similar to my situation. I'm dragging my husband in Nov for our first WDW trip. Staying at AKL. Going for food and wine. Trying to get him to fall in love with the magic like I do. We went to Disneyland in 2007 for a night and had fun, but it was part of a cross country trip. I don't think he knows what to expect at WDW.

Another Disney couple here! My wife and I were just married at Disneyland this past December, and we visit Disneyland any chance we get. It's been way too long since we've been to Disney World, so we're trying to plot out another trip to the other coast asap! We're always looking for new Disney people to befriend!

I would defiantly say that my wife and I are a Disney couple it is truely one of the only things we agree on. lol Our first real vacation together was to Disney World back in Sept 2010 and most of our vacations have been there the last being December 2013. We are always talking about going back but with the addition of our son in May we will be going back later then usual. We'll pass the time by looking back on old trip and planning our son's first trip, cause lets face it planning is half the fun.

I am also a committee member of the Hershey Dis Meet for Give Kids the World (June 26-28) and live through some of my new friends.

I haven't been able to drag the girlfriend to Disney quite yet (being on two different continents make it difficult to plan a vacation like that), but one day I'll manage to drag her there. She's a fan of the movies and all that, so I suppose in that aspect, yes, you could call us 'Disney fans' haha. We one day want to visit at least Disneyland Paris, however! :) (She lives in Norway, so she's more acquainted with that Disney park, and I've always wanted to visit a park that isn't Disney World..)

We are a couple! However I I am the big Disney lover.. My partner goes and participates but I have more than enough love for both of us and then some. We go at least once a year. Our next trip is in September! Can't wait.

My husband and I have been going for almost twenty years. I was the big Disney fan and he reluctantly went on our first trip. He called it a tourist trap! I was quite offended, and told him so. But he changed his mind after the second trip and we go 2-3 times a year. In fact, we bought DVC in 2007 and love our time there whenever we can go. It is our special place!

Ric

My husband and I were engaged at WDW in 2013. Planning our second trip Sept. 2016 to celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary. We have a DLR trip planned for this Oct. Husband has a on and off again relationship with Disney. He always enjoys our Disney vacations and looks forward to them but sometimes he gets burnt out. I suggested WDW for our honeymoon. He said, "Disney again?" Hint taken. We had a great time on Maui lol.

~ Wesley

My GF and I met whilst working on the Dream in 2013. The cruise line and parks as far as cast/crew go are VERY LGBT friendly. Walked around with her in the parks both WDW and DL countless times and have never had a bad experience. We are currently planning our first Disney Vaca since leaving DCL and heading to WDW followed by a cruise to surprise her Mom who never came and visited the ship. Its in Oct next year but the excitment is still huge :)

My wife and I are Disney obsessed! We were married in CA last year and spent the week @ Disneyland and we just had a Disney fairy tale wedding at WDW this past May (TR/recaps in the wedding forum)!

We have been having weeding talk. and partner now wants to do a 10-day honeymoon at WDW! Of course, I'm going to try and bump that number up :earboy2:

Makes me laugh because it took me so long to convince him to go on a regular vacation there!

We are big Disney lovers to the core! :) We have been together 12 years and got married this past February at Disney World! Truly Magical is all I can say...especially since we had Mickey Mouse attend! :) Like many we are Annual passholders and DVC members and go 2-3 times a year. We LOVE the Disney Cruise and did that on our honeymoon...plus even did the Glass Slipper Challenge the weekend of our wedding...nothing like getting up in the wee hours to run before getting married! LOL We are about to go on our 16th Disney cruise to Hawaii in Sept and spend some time at Disneyland for its 60th anniversary celebration! Great to read about so many wonderful couples on here! :)

I am the obsessed one, and my partner plays along/humors me. I was obsessed with WDW and Imagineering as a child, and re-discovered my love of Disney parks on a visit this spring, my first in over 20 years. During my planning I discovered the Dis Unplugged and DisBoards and have been hooked since. My partner really enjoyed our trip, and said he enjoyed the trip so much more than any of his other visits because of the planning I'd done - it was very sweet. :lovestruc

We're going back this fall (10-25 - 10/31) for free dining. I was able to get a reservation, and it was the perfect excuse go back and get a -really- good WDW fix. Our last stay was POR which we enjoyed, but I'm excited to check out a new resort (CSR). I'm hoping to add a few more days on, crossing fingers for fall discounts and MAYBE my first stay in a deluxe. :bitelip:

I am the obsessed one, and my partner plays along/humors me. I was obsessed with WDW and Imagineering as a child, and re-discovered my love of Disney parks on a visit this spring, my first in over 20 years. During my planning I discovered the Dis Unplugged and DisBoards and have been hooked since. My partner really enjoyed our trip, and said he enjoyed the trip so much more than any of his other visits because of the planning I'd done - it was very sweet. :lovestruc

We're going back this fall (10-25 - 10/31) for free dining. I was able to get a reservation, and it was the perfect excuse go back and get a -really- good WDW fix. Our last stay was POR which we enjoyed, but I'm excited to check out a new resort (CSR). I'm hoping to add a few more days on, crossing fingers for fall discounts and MAYBE my first stay in a deluxe. :bitelip:

I loved Coronado Springs! When we stayed there last year, (11/30-12/6), it was pretty quiet. I loved the Laguna Bar, and my partner loved the waterslide at the pool, haha. The resort is pretty large, but I never minded walking around the resort, taking in all the scenery. I hope you like it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter