Any COUPLES who are Disney Fans!?

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
SINGLES please! WE get enough of those in our cheeses! Is there any couples in here would love Disney maybe would want to hang out on a Disney trip or maybe just get together to talk about our Disney love!

I gotta spread the love to all of us who have an anchor tied to us!

DH & I are big Disney fans, just got back from our honeymoon trip on the Disney Magic and a couple of days in WDW!

Please tell me all about it! What did you guys do how was it!

We flew down on 1/31 and overnighted at All Star Movies, then took used a car service the next morning to go to port canaveral and a week on the Magic. This was our fourth cruise together (and this time our honeymoon). It was my13th Disney Cryise. It was incredible as always. Then two days in Disney Workd, the 9th being my birthday. Did the Animal Kingdom, magic kingdom and Hollywood Studios. Had a blast.

Answered this on my phone the other day, so not super descriptive. What would specifically like to hear about?

Honestly nothing specific I just love hearing about your adventures and if you have any photos Id love to see them I'm very interested!

If I get around to writing a trip report, I will post some photos. It was a great trip. We love our time on any of the Disney Ships and we had a lot of fun doing three parks in one and a half days!

We are a couple married at Disney last year and looking forward to our next disney vacation starting Nov 9... would love to hang with another couple who love Disney as much as we do !

Married couple here in Charlotte, NC. Owners at AKV and head down a few times a year. Right now planning September 6 - 12, probably some additional dates beyond this.

Took my girlfriend to Disney World for her first time ever this past November. She was so adorable. After the MK welcome show, Mickey pointed and waved at her and she started crying. So much joy! :love:

So she's a recent Disney fan. We're going back this September to hopefully take advantage of the low crowds right after Labor Day.

My wife and I are a Disney loving couple! We have visited Disney almost every year since we have been together. We won't be going this year because we are expecting a little addition to our family in August! We do already have the first trip planned for the little one in the fall of next year! Since we are such Disney fanatics the little one's nursery is going to be Disney themed!

My then-boyfriend and I went to Disneyland Paris back 2011, as I was doing my semester abroad in Belgium, and he was doing his in Germany. First time for both of us there, but I had been to WDW several times as a kid/teenager so I sort-of knew my way around. It was the day after our anniversary, and we had a really good time. He had never been to a theme park before, and he had a blast. We made plans to eventually go to WDW together.

We are mostly platonic now, but we did go last year, right after Thanksgiving. We did Universal on the weekend, then 5 days at Disneyworld. We had an amazing time. I particularly loved showing him around, as I know WDW quite well. We'll probably go back, maybe in a few years.

Last edited:
My wife and I are huge Disney fans and we have shared the parks together. We've got trip reports going of all our adventures (two were just me and her, two were with other people; links can be found in my signature) and we're going back in November with the family. The first time either of us set foot in a Disney park was together in November 2012 and we were both hooked from that point on. We just love Walt Disney World and everything Disney. I'm so glad to have her because she's just the ultimate companion for all things Disney. I wouldn't want to share the magic with anyone else :)

My partner and I will be heading to DL for the first time, June 1st-5th. We both absolutely love everything Disney with Frozen/Elsa being our current faves of course. We also quite enjoy NBX as well and most recently fell in love with BH6. Can't wait to spend our first DL trip together, it's gonna be so much fun.

*side note* also contemplating asking a big question while there.....dunno for sure yet though....EEK!

At first, had to choose between the Mouse and the woman. Chose the woman and had a ten year hiatus from WDW. Then, following the loss of my parents, she agreed to a one time Christmas trip. On Christmas morning, 1998, she opened our room door to find Mickey had left us a (probably $2.00) stocking full of candy! I literally watched the hook sink in.
We have been APer's, DVCer's, and D23er's ever since...
She doesn't know it, but we'll be celebrating our 25th anniversary April 19th at
V & A's. Our magic place. Have had wonderful times together and I am so lucky to have her.
Hope you all get the same chance!

Another Disney couple here. My partner's a giant 4 year old when we go - he's adorable, won't go anywhere outside the hotel room without an ear hat on, bounces more than Tigger from excitement. We try to go about once a year if finances allow, always for a small frugal trip filled with way too many themed outfits and painted magic bands and hand-crafted hats because that's how I gear up for travel. So...hi?

Yes, another Disney couple here! After much protest (on her part!), took my partner to WDW in Sept 2013 and she absolutely fell in love with it! We then returned the following year in Aug 2014! Had a fantastic trip both times, and so wish we were going again this year, but our next trip will be from New Zealand and not the UK, so we need to get saving sharpish to get back to the magic!

CampbellzSoup - Me and my 'hubby to be' are massive fans. Most if not all of our holidays revolve around Disney in some way shape or form and we have a whole room in our house which has floor to ceiling glass cabinets filled with WDCC figures, along with a few other collections (Royal Doulton etc)
We're hoping to go on the California 'Adventure by Disney' trip for our honeymoon but not released 2016 dates yet beyond feb.
See you're from NY - we were only there 6 weeks ago for a little trip away!
Shaun

Guilty as charged: I did cause to spread the Disneyana Bug upon my husband.
Just 4 years ago, we did get the Disneyland Paris Annual passes. Every year since
Our mini-honeymoon was in Newport Bay Club, Really Honeymoon on the Magic.
In only 141 days back on the Magic for our transatlantic cruise, and for my husband his first visit to WDW.
Staying in AKL.
Ofcourse our wedding had a little disney sparkle to it! Here a small piece of the most magical day of our lives.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!