Any Deals for Disney in Jan/Feb?

mousehappy

Mouseketeer
We are planning to go to WDW this Jan or early Feb. When should we be able to find discount rates for then. We are interested in Disney Resort accommodations:cool:

The usual discounts for January and early February are Annual Pass Holder discounts and Disney Club discounts. I can't say that I remember any "code" discounts at that time of year. The Disney Club discounts for 2002 have not yet been released, but I anticipate that will be within the next month. Annual Pass Holder discounts for that time of year probably won't be released until October or November.

Disney usually offers a discounted package called Sunshine Getaway during January and early February also. The package includes your accommodations, Ultimate Park Hopper passes (formerly called Unlimited Magic Passes or Length-of-Stay Passes) and breakfast each day.

Hope this helps!

Thanx Kaa. This has truly been the strangest Disney Discount year I have ever encountered. It has been nice to go to disney cheaper and cheaper, I am not complaining. Maybe w'ell hear of some new discount codes soon. Otherwise, it is a cheaper time of year and the weather is superb to me. We have stayed at the All Star the last 3 trips since babies don't count in room capacities. But, my baby is turning 3 soon so I'm guessing that we can no longer stay at the All Star as we are a family of five. Do you have any economical suggestions on site?:p

You could try Port Orleans Riverside (formerly called Dixie Landings). Some of the rooms in the Alligator Bayou section are furnished with two double beds and a trundle bed. The trundle bed is designed to sleep a child 9 or younger. This room would be less expensive than two rooms at the All-Star Resorts. That should take care of the next 6 years!

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter