Any DISers from Wisconsin?

Yep, Wisconsinite here! :wave2: I'm in a suburb of Milwaukee. Went to school at Marquette.

I went to see The Lion King at the theater last night...it was AWESOME!!

OP, exactly where in Wisconsin is "eXiLe IsLaNd" :lmao:?

I'm from Madison and I just bought some tickets to see your Brew Crew and my Cubbies play in July :).

green bay here, ashwaubenon to be more specific. and waiting rather impatiently for spring.

Greeting from the "west coast" where we are also waiting impatiently for the ridiculous amounts of snow to be gone....

Greetings from the East Coast in Sheboygan where we are also waiting for the snow to go away.

Ozaukee County here :)
Half an hour north of Milwaukee... Go Admirals :)

I'm from Madison and I just bought some tickets to see your Brew Crew and my Cubbies play in July :).
Heh, thats from the T.V. show Survivor ;)

:scared1: :scared1: The Cubs, WHAT?!?!?! Come on now! ;)

appleton! Hey crazy red, If your ever board and looking for fun, My roomie and I tend to go to andozies (and park) pretty regualary.

Me too!!!! 30 miles west of Milwaukee.
And I only go to Admirals games when we get free tickets.

Me too!!!! 30 miles west of Milwaukee.
And I only go to Admirals games when we get free tickets.

Heh, we go to about eight a year. I like Jordin Tootoo when he was around. That was two years ago... now he plays for the Predators.

Wow, couldn't tell you any players' names. My BIL works at the (Soon to be Renamed) Bradley Center and he gives us tickets about once per season. My kids like going just to ring a bell, the zamboni and for the intermission entertainment. :laughing: They are 5&8 years so not really into it yet.

Spent the first 30 yrs of my life in SE WI, before moving to the U.P., so I was a cheesehead before I became a Yooper! We should have a Milwaukee area meet and greet sometime, it'd be fun!
Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter