Any DISers from Wisconsin?

So Brett Favre officially retires.

Anyone else in denial?:laughing: :sad2:

Me! It doesn't seem real yet. I think I'll have a hard time believing it until next season starts and he actually isn't on the field. I'm hoping maybe he'll change his mind. I haven't seen his press conference yet...I forgot to tape it this morning. I was so sure he'd come back this year because of how good he looked last year. That loss to the NYG must have really taken a lot out of him.

He's playing John Dillinger. :)

There are going to be auditions for extras held in Milwaukee tomorrow: http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=724128

So Brett Favre officially retires.

Anyone else in denial?:laughing: :sad2:

All I can say is that I am very thankful I got to go to my first Packers game ever this year to see Brett play.

I subbed today and a bunch of the teachers and kids had on their Packer clothes. When I first got there they had the press conference on and the secretary was crying. :sad1:

I just saw part of Brett's press conference...it was so sad, very emotional. The whole press conference should be up on Packers.com soon, if it isn't already.

Changing the subject, I just heard on NBC 15 news that Johnny Depp will be in Columbus, WI to begin filming for "Public Enemies" starting March 17.

I just saw part of Brett's press conference...it was so sad, very emotional. The whole press conference should be up on Packers.com soon, if it isn't already.

Changing the subject, I just heard on NBC 15 news that Johnny Depp will be in Columbus, WI to begin filming for "Public Enemies" starting March 17.

I probably shouldn't try to find him. I'd probably end up in jail!:rotfl: :lovestruc

The Great Circus Parade is coming back to Milwaukee next summer...I'm kind of excited about that. :thumbsup2

I was so excited about the "nice weather" we've been having that I washed my sheets yesterday and hung them outside to dry!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

They were a tad bit cold...but they smell so good!:cloud9:

Another Wisconsite :thumbsup2 -- my family is from Oshkosh.

We lived in a few different cities when I was growing up -- Milwaukee, Cedarburg, Appleton, Wautoma -- but we're Oshkosh people for the most part. DH, DD and I live in Iowa now -- but we vacation at the Dells every summer and of course are in WI all the time visiting relatives.

Someone mentioned the Johnny Depp movie being filmed in Wisconsin -- they are filming some of it in Oshkosh and they're doing casting right now for extras. I heard that 2000 people showed up for the initial casting call. My sister does stagehand work -- costumes, sets, lighting, etc. and is trying to get some work on the film in that area.

Cool, I did not know you were in Duluth. I'm an hour north of you.......mini DIS meet in Duluth some day? We could invite those Wisconsiners, you know the ones who's thread we're posting on? ;)

Sounds like fun! :cool1:

An hour north... you must be up on the Range...?

Cant believe that Badgers got a three seed :guilty:

OMGosh, I am so not going to get into this, but all I have to say is that if the Badgers are as good as everyone seems to think, what does the seed matter? If they're so good then they should be able to beat whoever they play. :rolleyes:

:duck: :duck: :duck:

crzyred Anyone still here?

How's the weather?
It's raining sideways, we are suppose to get 2 inches of rainnot snow. I guess everything from Green Bay and towards the north and west is getting snow though. My dh is flying to Florida on Saturday for a seminar, I hope he gets delayed-ya I'm bitter he isn't taking me.:rotfl:

It's raining sideways, we are suppose to get 2 inches of rainnot snow. I guess everything from Green Bay and towards the north and west is getting snow though. My dh is flying to Florida on Saturday for a seminar, I hope he gets delayed-ya I'm bitter he isn't taking me.:rotfl:

Yea.... lots of RAIN!

It's raining right now here. But about every 10 minutes it snows for about 2 minutes then goes back to rain.

I hate this time of year. Just get to warm weather already!

It's raining right now here. But about every 10 minutes it snows for about 2 minutes then goes back to rain.

I hate this time of year. Just get to warm weather already!

I'm in Green Bay and it can't decide what it's doing here right now. Anything and everything I guess. But the other night, we got a good 2 inches of snow here. I drove the 12 miles to work and there was NONE there. Guess we were just on the border. My pics from yesterday morning:

IMG_1941.jpg

IMG_1940.jpg

Sounds like more of the same for the next few days!

This weather is ridiculous! I am trying to have a rummage sale this weekend. This is my last week off of a 10 week maternity leave, and I wanted to squeeze in a rummage sale before I go back. I would have thought the weather would have been okay by now. Guess not!

I had to keep the garage door closed and just put signs everywhere to come to the side door. We were busy, but I only made about $35.00. Sold lots of little .25 and .50 cent items, and some large (but cheap) baby items. I need to find some more to put out tomorrow, as the garage looks kind of empty now!

The other day on the news they showed some clips of Brett Favre in Disney World! hehe Can you imagine being there and seeing Brett Favre?!?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!