Any DISers from Wisconsin?

I say that too. He was coming off Splash Mtn. The guy even got his picture taken with him. I guess he has time for some leisure activities now. Interesting on his choice of places to go.

The other day on the news they showed some clips of Brett Favre in Disney World! hehe Can you imagine being there and seeing Brett Favre?!?!

That would have been awesome.

First to see him of all people. Then to see him in Disney. Then to see him at Splash Mountain.
To see one of my favorite people at one of my favorite places, on one of my favorite rides. That would be a good day.:rotfl:

That would have been awesome.

First to see him of all people. Then to see him in Disney. Then to see him at Splash Mountain.
To see one of my favorite people at one of my favorite places, on one of my favorite rides. That would be a good day.:rotfl:

Heh, Very True :)

If anyone is still following the news on the filming of Public Enemies with Johnny Depp, here is a news article posted today on Madison's CBS website.

http://www.channel3000.com/entertainment/15928713/detail.html

Filming Wraps Up In Oshkosh On Johnny Depp Film
'Public Enemies' Also Filmed In Columbus

POSTED: 8:31 pm CDT April 18, 2008

OSHKOSH, Wis. -- Downtown Oshkosh is reverting to the present after going back to the 1930s for filming the movie "Public Enemies."

The final filming Friday included indoor scenes in a building representing a bank in Sioux Falls, S.D., and the reaction to a robbery and shootout.

It's all part of the movie that stars Johnny Depp as the Depression Era bank robber John Dillinger, whose crime spree ended when he was shot to death in Chicago by FBI agents in 1935.

Crews had changed parts of downtown Oshkosh to look like the 1930s, and with filming done, movie crews set to work dismantling the set.

One of the next Wisconsin film sites is expected to be the Little Bohemia Resort in Manitowish Waters, which the real Dillinger once used as a hideout.

Here is a tentative shooting schedule that is posted on the Public Enemies blog that is linked to the channel3000 website:

shooting schedule
coming up
Oshkosh WI April 11, 16,17,18 - known days?
Manitowish Waters, WI 4/25ish?
Milwaukee WI last week of April
Columbus WI (again) date 29th +
Beaver Dam WI around the 29th
Madison WI - first few weeks of May.
Columbus WI (again) date Early May

http://www.publicenemiescolumbus.blogspot.com/

Changing the subject, I've been loving the warmer temps we've been having lately. Hopefully we've finally seen the last of the snow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter