Any Disney Infinity Xbox Live gamers?

zpbarn01

Mouseketeer
Picked up my copy of Disney Infinity last night and love it. I'd love to add some DIS gamer tags to my friends list! My gamer tag is theANTISA1NT and I look forward to running around the toy box with some of you!

my gamer tag is Sir Brazen Bull if anyone would like to add me.
Just put Dis in the message.

Has anyone figured out the online. I tried with a friend the other day and kept getting an error.

ha, been a while since last adding friends. you can't add a message. just voice.
oh well add me.

Picked up my copy of Disney Infinity last night and love it. I'd love to add some DIS gamer tags to my friends list! My gamer tag is theANTISA1NT and I look forward to running around the toy box with some of you!

I'm on, FranklinDBluth. I could use the infinity friends!

Anyone located in DFW, Texas for in-person trades of Power Discs? I have been burned in online trades and fear mail could be just as bad.

I have all 17 current retail figures and all but 2 discs, missing Abu and Stitch.

I'm on, FranklinDBluth. I could use the infinity friends!

Anyone located in DFW, Texas for in-person trades of Power Discs? I have been burned in online trades and fear mail could be just as bad.

I have all 17 current retail figures and all but 2 discs, missing Abu and Stitch.

I have 2 of Stitch's gun if that is the one you are looking for. But i am in Wisconsin not Texas :(

Can I interest 3 people in online co-op tonight on Xbox 360?

I'd like to put a dent in some co-op achievements. I have ALL figures/playsets so I'll play whatever everyone has. Hit me up here please.

Gamertag: FranklinDBluth

While we were playing Disney Infinity the other night my boys noticed a hidden mickey.

20130820_212556.jpg

Xbox 360 players.. add me! My set is delivered tomorrow, will have all available characters, and absolutely no clue how online multiplayer works. Actually have not read a thing about it.

Gamertag is AgnosticHeathen

Yes, even heathens love Disney. And if by chance you play The Last of Us on PS3, add me there too. Same name as above.

Xbox 360 players.. add me! My set is delivered tomorrow, will have all available characters, and absolutely no clue how online multiplayer works. Actually have not read a thing about it.

Gamertag is AgnosticHeathen

Yes, even heathens love Disney. And if by chance you play The Last of Us on PS3, add me there too. Same name as above.

Consider yourself added.

Because I literally just added you.

Consider yourself added.

Because I literally just added you.

Cool! I work nights, so the times I am on are a littly wonky, but imagine lots of play coming. In a multiplayer game, what do you do? Toy box?

Cool! I work nights, so the times I am on are a littly wonky, but imagine lots of play coming. In a multiplayer game, what do you do? Toy box?

I haven't do any online multiplayer, but I bet toy box could be a LOT of fun, building and making games, races, etc.

But I also want to do Playset multiplayer. My 5 yr old isn't really up to snuff to be much help in story mode (but she IS learning), so I'd like to have some help getting achievements and what not. If you have any friends playing Infinity, tell them to add me as well. My gamertag is FranklinDBluth

Did you get the Crystal Lightning McQueen variant figure as well? He's a Toys-R-Us exclusive, at least for now.

Did you get the Crystal Lightning McQueen variant figure as well? He's a Toys-R-Us exclusive, at least for now.

Yeah, I did. And after reading about the "infinite" versions of the characters, I do believe he will be my last crystal purchase. From what I understand, they really do not substantially add to the game other than a different look. But who knows. I had absolutely NO intention on spending what I did. Only way I could rationalize it is we are family of seven. When we occsionally go to the movies, with popcorn and snacks, it is a $130 bill. So if I get two movies worth (or four hours) of entertainment out of this as a family, we are good.

Fairly certain, we will all be happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!