Any Disney Plus Dutch people here?

John van Schaik

Some feel the rain, others just get wet.
Hello,

Im from the Netherlands, currently testing Disney Plus. Im wondering if there are any people from the Netherlands here who are also testing Disney Plus.
I think its great till so far and im very excited about the launch on november 12.

How do you like Disney Plus?

Hello,

Im from the Netherlands, currently testing Disney Plus. Im wondering if there are any people from the Netherlands here who are also testing Disney Plus.
I think its great till so far and im very excited about the launch on november 12.

How do you like Disney Plus?

I am not, but I have loved watching some videos on YouTube of Dutch folks giving tours. I'm literally drooling over here! It looks so awesome. I'm locked in for 3 years so once it launches, It's gonna be nonstop! :) I hope you're enjoying it.

I am not, but I have loved watching some videos on YouTube of Dutch folks giving tours. I'm literally drooling over here! It looks so awesome. I'm locked in for 3 years so once it launches, It's gonna be nonstop! :) I hope you're enjoying it.

ahaha great great man. You should visit the land of cheese my friend :)

Actually, I meant giving tours of Disney+, ha ha, though I'm sure the country is lovely too! It would be nice to visit. Maybe If I ever get together my trip to Disneyland Paris I can tack on a side trip.

I know you meant tours on Disney Plus. I just meant you need to visit! ahaha :). You should definatley do it when you visit Disneyland Paris. Just a couple of hours.

I know you meant tours on Disney Plus. I just meant you need to visit! ahaha :). You should definatley do it when you visit Disneyland Paris. Just a couple of hours.

That's cool. When I reread my post I realized it sounded ambiguous. I really do want to get over to Europe and do DLP plus London and maybe some other places. There is so much though - and I gotta get a couple of Disney days in there!

That's cool. When I reread my post I realized it sounded ambiguous. I really do want to get over to Europe and do DLP plus London and maybe some other places. There is so much though - and I gotta get a couple of Disney days in there!

ahaha no problem my friend. You should! Visit Amsterdam, Rotterdam and maybe some other great typical Dutch places, like Delft or Leiden.

Btw, here you can find a list what content is on Disney Plus in the Netherlands. You can check it out if you want to https://gostreaming.nl. You should click the blue square that says 'aanbod Disney+'.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!