>>> Any Disney Scrapbookers here? <<< How do you do your Disney Scrapbooks?

mbfqueen

Mouseketeer
Hey Scrapbookers!

How do you do your Disney scrapbooks? By trip? By date in one book? Do you make books for each kid?

Decisions, decisions, decisions!

Also any of you Disney scrapbookers swap on any message boards other than Twopeas and Splitcoast?

Come on step forward and share .. from one Disney lover to another! =]

DIS has a scrapbooking board. Scroll thru the choices at the bottom to find it. There are two stickys near the top that DISers post layouts of paper and digital scrapping. To answer your question, I have done my book by park sections, resort, tour not by chrological time. ABCs are another way to scrap unrelated misc photos.

Ooops .. ok thanks!

This is a gy'normous board, haven't found my way there yet .. I will now tho, thanks!

DIS has a scrapbooking board. Scroll thru the choices at the bottom to find it. There are two stickys near the top that DISers post layouts of paper and digital scrapping. To answer your question, I have done my book by park sections, resort, tour not by chrological time. ABCs are another way to scrap unrelated misc photos.

I usually do it by trip, but I do have some books with multiple trips in them so I guess Im no help really lol :confused3

I do a new book for each trip. I belong to a couple of online Disney scrapping groups that have really helped me branch out. They have members worldwide, and are full of many ideas, swaps and comaraderie. If you want to check any of the out, feel free to PM me! If nothing else, it's fun to look through all the great layouts members have posted!

I do a couple books for each trip: one book is for all the autographs my kids got with pics, then a day by day pictorial of the trip. I'm 2 trips behind....yikes!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter