Any fellow Disboarders from MA or New England area?

BostonDisneyCrazed

Sugar Rush Racer
Hey Everyone,

I was just wondering if there are any fellow Disboarders from MA or the New England area. Maybe if there are enough people we could even start a local meetup. Looking for a fellow Disney fan (nerd, etc...) to chat about all things Disney. Say hi!

There are many DIS'ers in the MA (and NE) area. Before moving to FL two years ago, we lived in Plymouth MA and have developed good friendships with lots of folks in the state.

I'm in MA. But I'm also an extreme introvert, don't socialize much.
Looks like you are fairly active here on the DIS Boards. Just think of an in-person meeting as posting here but with 3D glasses. :surfweb:

Looks like you are fairly active here on the DIS Boards. Just think of an in-person meeting as posting here but with 3D glasses. :surfweb:
3D glasses are such a pain. I have my contact lens set for monovision (two different focusing distances), which means any time I want to go to a 3D movie (and most times for 2D movies), I have to swap out my contact and bring my reading glasses.

Workin on it! Currently in Chicago, but the coast has been my aim for some time. Interviews and all :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!