any girls 11 going on 7/10 cruise?

Nysie

Mouseketeer
Are there any 11 year old girls going on the 7/10 eastern cruise? My daughter has met a lot of 11 year old boys so far, and she is waiting for some girls to meet before the cruise. :wave:

Nysie, have you been on the 'Cruise Meets' forum? There's a thread (last time I looked, it was the 3rd page) that's asking who's on the 'July 10th-17th cruise'.

Nysie,
Hi there. My youngest daughter (11) and her sister (16) will be joining me (their dad) on our FIRST cruise on those dates. Both girls are excited to be going and I'm looking forward to cruising as a single dad. We're from Southern California and looking forward to meeting people from all over on this cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter