any Girls on the coaches Run here? need lap counter ideas

PaDisneyCouple

DIS Veteran
I'm coaching GOTR again this fall and when the other coaches and I met we talked about lap counters. In the Spring we used jelly bracelets and it was great motivation for the girls. One of the coaches mentioned making a bead bracelet/necklace but I think this is cumbersome (unless we have them keep track of the laps then give out the beads at the end). I've looked on Pinterest but am not really seeing anything that is super creative. I don't want to use stickers because they fall off and they're not something they can keep and accumulate like bracelets. A thought I had was to get a small, cheap chalkboard or dry erase board for each of them to keep track while running then at the end give them the lap counters (bracelets, beads, etc) based on the number of laps completed. Any ideas?

Mrs. PADC

I'm coaching GOTR again this fall and when the other coaches and I met we talked about lap counters. In the Spring we used jelly bracelets and it was great motivation for the girls. One of the coaches mentioned making a bead bracelet/necklace but I think this is cumbersome (unless we have them keep track of the laps then give out the beads at the end). I've looked on Pinterest but am not really seeing anything that is super creative. I don't want to use stickers because they fall off and they're not something they can keep and accumulate like bracelets. A thought I had was to get a small, cheap chalkboard or dry erase board for each of them to keep track while running then at the end give them the lap counters (bracelets, beads, etc) based on the number of laps completed. Any ideas?

Mrs. PADC

I've seen just the type of ribbon you wrap presents with tied into cheap bracelets.

I use COUNTU Goal as my running lap counter and timer. It’s finger ring device and fairly easy to use. COUNTU Goal has a very useful function, lap/time vibrate alarm function. Would recommend.
JRRePVF

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter