Any good Fettuccini Alfredo anywhere??

If you could only hop into your time machine and go back to eat at Alfreddo's Originale di Roma at Epcot, you'd be set.

You actually can, to some extent, if you are willing to venture a little ways off property. On Sand Lake Rd’s “Restaurant Row” (near Universal), you can find one of Orlando’s best Italian restaurants, Christini’s. Mr. Christini was one of the original proprietors of Alfredo’s at EPCOT, and they serve a phenomenal fettuccine alfredo. This place is very pricey, but the food and service are top notch.

Brown Derby was the best! It was my husband's favorite and he still complains about it not being on the menu any longer.

It's my fav dish. But since Alfredo's closed in EPCOT's Italy I've yet to find one that is as good or even half as good.
Now THAT was good pasta!

ITA. It was also a nice "head thing" to think that you were getting Fettuccini Alfredo at the Restaurant that invented it. Nice sense of history.

Can't trust the menus online. We were just at Tutto Gusto a week ago and my daughter had this amazing tortellini dish with a cream sauce. She loved it. I would definitely try there.
Tortellini in cream sauce is my idea of carbs worth eating, LOL.
Do you recall what the stuffing was?

Tortellini in cream sauce is my idea of carbs worth eating, LOL.
Do you recall what the stuffing was?

I believe it was cheese with a cream sauce with peas and prosciutto. My daughter inhaled it, she said it was so good.

Can't trust the menus online. We were just at Tutto Gusto a week ago and my daughter had this amazing tortellini dish with a cream sauce. She loved it. I would definitely try there.
Funny you should say, I actually see Fetuccini Alfredo on the menu at Tutto Gusto.
Description: egg pasta, grilled chicken breast, parmesan cream. Hefty price though...$30.

I believe it was cheese with a cream sauce with peas and prosciutto. My daughter inhaled it, she said it was so good.

You're describing a popular presentation of Pasta Carbonara. It's one of my favorite dishes. Less cheese than Fettuccine Alfredo, but with much more contrast of flavors because of the inclusion of the salty prosciutto, eggs, and peas.

You're describing a popular presentation of Pasta Carbonara. It's one of my favorite dishes. Less cheese than Fettuccine Alfredo, but with much more contrast of flavors because of the inclusion of the salty prosciutto, eggs, and peas.
This is my go to recipe for pasta carbonara:

https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/12965-spaghetti-carbonara
Easy to make at home with egg substituting for the cream. Yes, you can use fatty bacon to substitute for the prosciutto or guanciale but if you can find the pig jowl product nearby do use it.

Don't feel like making it at home? bluezoo has a wonderful version on their menu seasonally that would "weally" taste perfect if the server remembers to bring the cheese in a timely fashion;).

I think Wolgang P Exp has it on their menu? Pretty sure I saw folks eating it on our trips & it looked good,... I can never resist the wood fired pizzas to try it though :)

I love Fettuccine Alfredo and I have found the Gratin de Macaroni at Le Chefs in Epcot hits a lot of the same flavor notes, and I have never been disappointed in the dish. I used to love the Alfredo at Alfredo’s and was very sad when the restaurant changed. One thing I hate is when people use a starchy, pasty sauce that doesn’t really resemble an alfredo sauce at all. Alfredo has such simple ingredients . . .

I love Fettuccine Alfredo and I have found the Gratin de Macaroni at Le Chefs in Epcot hits a lot of the same flavor notes, and I have never been disappointed in the dish. I used to love the Alfredo at Alfredo’s and was very sad when the restaurant changed. One thing I hate is when people use a starchy, pasty sauce that doesn’t really resemble an alfredo sauce at all. Alfredo has such simple ingredients . . .
I hear you and given the ease it takes to make the sauce cannot comprehend why it's available jarred on supermarket shelves. Just strange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!