Any good vlogs and blogs?

SharonEM

Earning My Ears
What are some of your favorite vlogs and blogs on universal? My son and I will be first timers in June with express passes so I’m content with not having to plan everything little thing, but I enjoy reading blogs to get ideas on what to expect when I’m there.

Love Tim Tracker, he's daily and there's a reason they're as popular as they are. I love that they go all over Orlando as we're hoping to explore a bit beyond the parks.

Another one who is just getting his feet wet so to speak is That Florida Guy. They're from the UK but stay at Cabana Bay which is where we'll be. He's got an engaging style and is just starting out so he's not daily the way Tim is. There are A LOT of vloggers out there, but these are the 2 that stand out to me.

For pure information purposes, TouringPlans universal arm is nice, the the Dis Unplugged has a dedicated Universal show. They're "building" a new office outside my cube so I've had to find something to drown out the drilling noises. I've been listening to various Dis Unplugged Universal episodes. As a result I'm now ready for dinner pretty much anywhere in the parks and donuts for dessert. lol. However, I will say they saved me from ordering the riblet sandwich at Simpsons which I totally thought would be closer to the McRib. Apparently it is not.

RixFlix (YouTube)...I think he usually has two a week, one Universal and one Disney

DisUnplugged Universal

Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast

Universal Orlando Podcast by Orlando Informer

Touring Plans has some YouTube videos...not as many, but ones where he walks around a hotel or through a land (e.g., Simpsons)

I like him too but my oldest thinks he is "cringey". LOL
I thought that a little first, but it doesn't come across that way anymore to me. Maybe because I've seen so many videos with his wife and sometimes kid(s)?

My DH, on the other hand, seems to think all the super fan hetero male vloggers are a little cringe worthy. I have to watch some of the videos on the sly or risk having to hear DH's theories. lol

I thought that a little first, but it doesn't come across that way anymore to me. Maybe because I've seen so many videos with his wife and sometimes kid(s)?

My DH, on the other hand, seems to think all the super fan hetero male vloggers are a little cringe worthy. I have to watch some of the videos on the sly or risk having to hear DH's theories. lol

They are all middle aged theme park nerds. I can relate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter