• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Halloween parties at DL?

Sorry, there's nothing like MNSSHP going on for Halloween at DLR. =( The only "halloween" type thing would be the Haunted Mansion Holiday makeover.

There is an unofficial "Goth Day at Disneyland!" We were there one Sunday and noticed many "Goths" enjoying the park. We thought there must have been a concert in Anaheim the night before, but when we checked the internet later we found that it was an "underground" organized Goth Day!

Thanks Mary Jo -- I'll have to keep watching the boards then, because I know you'll keep us posted on the latest news. That may just be the deciding factor as to whether we add a holiday trip this year, and whether I convert our parkhopper to an AP when we go down this summer.

On other sites, some cast members have already posted what the set up and take down dates will be for Haunted Mansion Holiday. Don't worry, it'll be back this year.

Yes, the HMH layover is still happening. It's just the pin/merchandise event that is not going to occur.

Thanks all for setting me straight. Sometimes, it's great to be mistaken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter