Any hints, tips or tricks for making online ADR's painless?

kathyg

DIS Veteran
OK, alarm clock is set, coffee pot is ready and took tomorrow off from work because I'll be up at 3:00 A.M. to make my online ADR's.

So, what are your hints, tips or tricks to make this as easy and problem free as possible. I've been reading about all the glitches and problems others have encountered, so I just want to go in knowing all I can know from those who have already done it to make it as easy as possible.

Thanks so much.

very helpful tip- set up all your adrs before 6am- open a new tab for each one. When 6am strikes start processing them one at a time. This way you wont waste time choosing restaurants and times once the reservations have opened.

good tip, but how can i set them up if my reservation window doesn't open until tomorrow. I won't recognize my confirmation number until tomorrow.

It will recognize your number your dates just won't show up until the time. Go ahead and plug your number in and just refresh the page at 3 a.m. and your dates will show up!

I also went ahead and did two reservations then checked out and then went back for the rest. And as PP said, have each restaurant page open and just refresh it when it's time.

So, what are your hints, tips or tricks to make this as easy and problem free as possible. I've been reading about all the glitches and problems others have encountered, so I just want to go in knowing all I can know from those who have already done it to make it as easy as possible.

Thanks so much.

A big lapu lapu (big pineapple filled with a lot of liquor) from the poly would help.:surfweb:

Interesting side note for anyone who is experiencing the dreaded
E2020305001 message. I usually use IE and that's where I got the error message. When I switched over to Mozilla Firefox everything seemed to go smoothly.

Go figure???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!