Any ideas out there for a SeaWorld birthday party?

pjlla

DIS Veteran
Details to this point....DD wants a SeaWorld theme to her party this year (she is turning 9). We have been buying "goodie bag" stuff since January and have some neat soaps with whales on them, nail files (those big ones), bubbles, jumpropes, candy, and magic towels from the Dollar Tree with sea life on them. I talked her into a long party with just a few girls versus a shorter party with LOTS of girls. So the plan is 4 other girls plus DD from about 1pm til 8pm (pseuso-sleepover). They will swim in the pool, play games, do a craft or two, have cake/ice cream, then pizza for supper and watch a movie (possibly "Free Willy" or ?? in the playroom in their pajamas.

I will probably use the garage and hang blue tarps everywhere and add some green/blue crepe paper streamers to look like sea weed. We have a giant blow-up Shamu pool toy that I will hang from the ceiling to get the underwater feeling (assuming that DD approves this plan:p ).

What I need are some craft ideas, game ideas and a cake idea. Keeping in mind that I hate to bake of course!! I am considering doing one of those photo cakes from the local bakery and putting a picture of DD from our January Sea World trip on it. Anyhow.... any great ideas out there? I cannot wait to see what you all come up with!......................P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter