Any info on CS CL

cpdisney

Mouseketeer
Anyone know where to find info on the CL program at CS? I stayed there once when they provided “lite” CL. Wondering if that’s still the only offering. Also wondering about CL fast passes at this resort. Thanks for any insight.

The CL “ Lite” was eliminated a while ago. I don’t believe it is being replaced at the original resort. I am not sure about the new tower offering

I ‘think’ we’re in a waiting pattern to understand exactly what CL means at the new resort. Some are speculating given the room rates that it seems more CL-normal than CL-lite, but I don’t think we know much at the moment. Caveat in that I have not followed the info out yet all that closely so may be behind.

I'm commenting so I can find this post again later, if anyone has new info to share :)

I liked business class at Coronado Springs too, and I was sad to see building 9B demolished to make space for the new building. It was such a great value. I'm worried we won't see anything that balances cost and value quite so well in the new tower.

Edited to say that my guess is unless it's a full CL in the new tower, there won't be FP benefits. The concierge services that come with CL Disney bookings were never part of staying in business class at CS, so if they're going for the same level of "CL lite". Definitely just a guess, though.

Anyone know where to find info on the CL program at CS? I stayed there once when they provided “lite” CL. Wondering if that’s still the only offering. Also wondering about CL fast passes at this resort. Thanks for any insight.

Just a guess, but with the difference in $$ between a CL and non CL tower room, it will most likely be more like the real CL experience as opposed to the old CL Lite that Business Class was.

I was just browsing club rooms for a late July 2019 trip. The CS-standard view-club access in the new tower is offered at $363 and the most expensive, the presidential suite, is at $1503. These are not yet discounted rates so they will go even lower. They're ~ 1/2 or 1/3 the cost of a typical CL room at a deluxe resort so I don't know if the service will be the same. Regardless, I am excited to try it out at some point next year. If someone has more information please post!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter