Any info on new Signature Italy trip?

GirlfromTN

DIS Veteran
I don't have time to call and ask ABD for info right now so just wondering if anyone had gotten details about this one. Dates, prices, cities, etc?

just spoke to rep. as of right now Italy is it. i did not go over the dates waiting for them to post. She made it sound as if that was going to be the only one offered this year based on the request they had gotten.

We shall see!

They are only offering 3 departure dated for the Italy Sig

July 4 2010
July 19 2010
Aug 2 2010

None of these are adults only just incase thats important to you.
Alcohol will be included at all meals, extra entertainment, 5 star hotel upgrade, and other extra added touches as well.

She said that no EBR are being offered at this time but they are guaranteeing "best rates" Whatever that means.

If I do another ABD this one or the Alps will be the one that I do. Just kind of sitting back and watching right now.

i already went on Viva Italy with ABD and stayed at the Exedra.

I did not go Moreno but so far its only thing i can see different .Unless they list more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter