any interest in a "secret santa" scrapbooking swap? update

nicurn

<font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone was interested in doing a secret santa scrapbook thing. I vaguely remember doing this a few years ago and it was kind of fun. There was a $15 cap on spending and you could buy whatever supplies you felt like for your person. (I think everyone sent a list of what they "liked" but you didn't have to stick to it). I'm a little fuzzy on the details, just kind of throwing it out there. :D maggie

Ok, details:
everyone can email me their addresses and email addresses and I will email you back with the person's address that you get stuff for. Maxium amt to spend is $15.
If you would like to let me know what you like in terms of stuff, I can include that in the email to the person who will shop for you.
Everyone should mail their secret santa stuff by December 1st, that way it should make it in time for the holidays.
I will take names for another week. (until october 14th) and then send everyone their person's address before the 19th.

maggie

I would be interested in this! Let me know the details and what I have to do! :)

Thanks!

Depending on the dates I might like to give this a try too. We'll be gone from Dec 6 to the 21st so it might not work for me. Although, I could pick up supplies at WDW! Let me know!!

Thank-you!!

THis sounds like fun!! please let me know details when they are available!!!

Sounds like fun! I would like to join in too!

Let me know the dates. I may be able to do this one, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter