Any Karaoke bars on property?

JPTexan82

Ever which way but loose
Does any one know of any Karaoke bars on property? I know of Jellyrolls the piano bar, been there many of times. Just looking for something else.

I know of places in the lake buena visita area, but I really want bad music and overpriced drinks.

Pretty sure Kimonos does in the evenings. I'm sure they can accommodate you with overpriced drinks since it's still in the bubble;).

The Swan hotel lounge does. Not sure the name, but it could be the Kimonos the PP was talking about. Its every night and easy to get to from Epcot/Boardwalk area.

We had a blast singing all night at Kimono’s on Super Bowl Sunday! The drinks were really good and not too badly priced. It is a really fun set-up because you’re on a tiny stage in the front of the restaurant while people chow down on their sushi - so random but really a good time!

Oh, another great place is Catch a Rising Star at Universal’s City Walk, which is a pretty cheap Uber from Disney. They have live band karaoke most nights with some seriously talented musicians.

Who needs Karaoke? My kids and I sing along to every single Disney tune we hear in the parks. :)

Yes, Kimono's is the only one on property. You'll also get high-priced parking there, if you arrive in your car, as (unlike the Disney-owned resorts) they charge to park even just for the evening.

Yes, Kimono's is the only one on property. You'll also get high-priced parking there, if you arrive in your car, as (unlike the Disney-owned resorts) they charge to park even just for the evening.
Complimentary valet and self parking to guests dining at S/D signature restaurants.

I don't see the answer to this question at the link. I actually did go there once for karaoke only (not a meal) and there was a parking charge. However, it turned out they were closed for a private party that night so there was no public access to karaoke after all, and because of that, they waived the parking fee.

At about the middle of the page lined up with the header named "Kimonos" is says:

Complimentary Valet and Self-Parking.

You can always call to see if there is a minimum you need to spend in order to get this perk. Looks like the direct number is:

RESERVATIONS

Give us a call anytime,

At about the middle of the page lined up with the header named "Kimonos" is says:

Complimentary Valet and Self-Parking.

You can always call to see if there is a minimum you need to spend in order to get this perk. Looks like the direct number is:

RESERVATIONS

Give us a call anytime,
Oh, I see. The time I went, it looked like they were going to charge me for parking, had they not been closed for a private party. Maybe it has changed since then. Thank you.

The server generally validates your parking ticket. You get free parking if you dine at Kiminos. I don't know if that courtesy extends to cocktail lounge guests. I suspect, but can't verify, if you spend enough a tipped server can get your ticket validated.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter