Any Late nov-dec2017 resort discount rumors yet?

I would love to know this too! I can't wait for the rumors to start....as they're usually right on!

I got a targeted UOC email last Friday "Recapture the enchantment you felt during your past visit to Walt Disney World Resort and save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels most nights October 8 through November 21 and November 25 through December 24, 2017." Perhaps more emails are going out soon?

I got a targeted UOC email last Friday "Recapture the enchantment you felt during your past visit to Walt Disney World Resort and save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels most nights October 8 through November 21 and November 25 through December 24, 2017." Perhaps more emails are going out soon?
What is UOC??

I would love to know this too! I can't wait for the rumors to start....as they're usually right on!

There is a room discount now available up to 20% off select rooms from Oct through part of December. It just came through today!!

There is a room discount now available up to 20% off select rooms from Oct through part of December. It just came through today!!

And that is quite the let down. I just booked POP for a few weeks from now with a 31% discount. I haven't tried for fall dates but "up to" 20% is not promising.

And that is quite the let down. I just booked POP for a few weeks from now with a 31% discount. I haven't tried for fall dates but "up to" 20% is not promising.

It's the same type of joke as the QS dining plan promo for Mod resorts. For dates we would consider in December the discount is a joke and the rooms showing available are pretty much useless to us.

We're going to spend 12 nights at Universal instead this year with their Stay More Save More promo which blows Disney out of the water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!