Any luck with Touring Plans Reservation Finder?

Touring Plans reservation finder has helped me secure three very hard to get ADR’s for my next two trips so I love it!

I must be going at an odd time because although I familiarized myself with the touring plan res finder never had to use it . got everything I wanted

Hope it will help me get Ohana and breakfast at BOG in Sept, I think I can get Yak and Yeti, Le Cellier LTT and 50s Prime Time, Plaza on my own

I wish I could combine the two touring plans and *********** and create the best of both worlds. *********** seems to find reservations more often, however it does not connect you directly to the Disney website so it takes longer because there is an extra step where you have to sign into their website. Touring plans creates a link that goes directly to Disney. I find that I am missing reservations because of the extra seconds that it takes to sign into ***********.

I decided a few days ago to try for BOG dinner on a party night in November. I put in a request for TP about 3 days ago and secured BOG dinner yesterday. It was super easy.
When I saw that some Nov BOG dinners opened on party nights I was hopeful that a lunch would open up if someone switched to dinner. This morning I was woken up at 5am by the text from TP of a BOG lunch and was able to get it!!!! So excited!! Have been looking every day for BOG lunch during our stay for over a month since our 180+! Love TP!

I’ve had great success with the reservation finder the last year or so but I still open MDE multiple times a day to check for myself. TP only checks so often and I’ve seen things available that I haven’t been notified of yet from TP. So while it’s still a great, great tool, I don’t just sit back and assume it’ll get me what I want.

i keep my phone on me 24/7 and of course i get notified when i was mowing my yard and didn't feel the phone vibrate or hear the notification. Boo. good news is I still have 5 months until our trip.

i keep my phone on me 24/7 and of course i get notified when i was mowing my yard and didn't feel the phone vibrate or hear the notification. Boo. good news is I still have 5 months until our trip.
of course! Hope you get another one soon!

You may know this, but once you are notified you have to set up the alert again! It won't keep searching.

Anyone else having trouble with the website? When I try to update my search I get a pop up that says 'undefined.'

Any advice? I've tried several browsers on my phone and computer.

Yay! And now it just came through again with a 5:35 pm at Chef Mickey's for this Thursday. Don't give up people!

I'd like to use TP to get a better time for our ROL Dining Package at TH. But I don't see the option in the drop down menu for the Dining Package. I'm I missing something?

I'd like to use TP to get a better time for our ROL Dining Package at TH. But I don't see the option in the drop down menu for the Dining Package. I'm I missing something?

I didn't see that option either, just TH. Perhaps if you were alerted you'd have to go in through ROL to see if time is there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!