Any luck with Touring Plans Reservation Finder?

I just learned about the Reservation Finder before our trip last year and I've had nothing but success. A couple of weeks ago it found a Plaza reservation for our Halloween party night in September, and just last night it found a BOG lunch for my trip in November. I'm just happy I was able to pounce while I could!

It just went off while I was sitting at my computer this morning. I was able to switch days for my BOG lunch!

I managed to get a BOG lunch.

I missed two Ohana reservations for September. And the second one I logged in IMMEDIATELY.

I have gotten alerts from them, but people are hanging on to their reservations for early November very tightly. I have gotten a couple, most are split with a 10 minute gap (res for 4 and 2 - we are a party of 6) I still have some reservations for 4 but no 2's within the time frame yet. Still hanging on to them though. I currently have 12 reservations showing, but it's only 8 if I add the split reservations together.I got split reservations for Trattoria al Forno, Garden Grill, Mama Melrose Fantasmic, Rivers of Light Tusker House, I have another Trattoria booked, but am going to cancel if I don't get a better time. It's for the day we leave and way too late.
ETA: I have not seen one single Akershus, CRT, Beaches and Cream, BOG, Ohana or Chef Mickey show up EVER and I search virtually off and on every day.

Last edited:

I have gotten alerts from them, but people are hanging on to their reservations for early November very tightly. I have gotten a couple, most are split with a 10 minute gap (res for 4 and 2 - we are a party of 6) I still have some reservations for 4 but no 2's within the time frame yet. Still hanging on to them though. I currently have 12 reservations showing, but it's only 8 if I add the split reservations together.I got split reservations for Trattoria al Forno, Garden Grill, Mama Melrose Fantasmic, Rivers of Light Tusker House, I have another Trattoria booked, but am going to cancel if I don't get a better time. It's for the day we leave and way too late.
ETA: I have not seen one singlt Akershus, CRT, Beaches and Cream, BOG, Ohana or Chef Mickey show up EVER and I search virtually off and on every day.
I do agree that the early Nov reservations are being held onto! I’m wondering if they will start opening up after the 60 day mark. I was able to get BOG lunch with TP though. And randomly I found a BOG breakfast and CRT breakfast on my own - neither of which I needed but I was just so used searching. They were gone pretty quickly though.

I'm trying to get a CM breakfast through TP Res Finder early November and got one notification, logged on right away but it was gone. I check multiple times a day but no luck.

It's tough. I have my 2 searches on 1 reservation I'm trying to get ( searching for party of 4 or 6) so I check daily for other cancellations and there's very little that becomes available. I have some I grabbed just because I could that I'm going to drop, but pretty much waiting for the fp window to open. No CM though. Maybe due to the marathon?

I finally managed to snag a Beaches & Cream reservation on September 30th at a good dinner time (6:40)! I've had it on since about a week after my FP window opened but only got alerts for 2 times that were not great for a meal. Really happy as we are staying at BC and hoped to be able to spend some time in the pool then clean up and eat at B&C.

Lol, I finally got a notification from TP about a reservation that was available but unfortunately, it was the one I just dropped because the time simply doesn't work for us. At least I know it works!

Just wanted to say I started using this because of some posts on here. I've had great luck with it so thanks! We are throwing together a short stay at beach club before our fall break at the beach. Wanted to get a late lunch/dinner at beaches and cream. I've gotten several alerts and been able to successfully book. I also set up alerts with another website and I have not gotten nearly the number of alerts and always after I've booked with the touring plans link.

Just important to remember to go back on the site after you get an alert to deactivate your search if you want to keep searching for a better time.

ETA- I also keep checking myself too. I have seen a few reservations I didn't get alerts on.

Just got a BOG dinner for the afternoon of my MNSSHP night using the reservation finder. I also signed up on another website and haven't heard a peep from them.

I have TP set looking for a BOG lunch for the 2nd week of December. I feel I have almost no chances because I have a 11 party. Do you think I should split the search, like look for 6 and then for 5? Or it sounds even worst? I already have a BOG lunch but it is on the same day I was able to book a Candelight Package diner at Arkeshus, that is also a must for me, so I have to move one of the two for another date. I think is mission impossible though.:worried:

I have TP set looking for a BOG lunch for the 2nd week of December. I feel I have almost no chances because I have a 11 party. Do you think I should split the search, like look for 6 and then for 5? Or it sounds even worst? I already have a BOG lunch but it is on the same day I was able to book a Candelight Package diner at Arkeshus, that is also a must for me, so I have to move one of the two for another date. I think is mission impossible though.:worried:

Have you tried having it look for 12 people? I know in the past Disney ADR searches usually seem to be better with even numbers rather than odd numbers. Be patient and let it keep searching. It took several days before a BOG opened up for me. Do you get notifications via text? I have the TP reservation number in my phone setup with "Emergency Bypass" so I get notified even if phone is on "Do Not Disturb" since I work nights and sleep during the day.

I got Ohana and California Grill for Septmeber in the past few weeks through Touring Plans. They are both kinda early so I am re-running searches for later times but nothing coming through yet.

Have you tried having it look for 12 people? I know in the past Disney ADR searches usually seem to be better with even numbers rather than odd numbers. Be patient and let it keep searching. It took several days before a BOG opened up for me. Do you get notifications via text? I have the TP reservation number in my phone setup with "Emergency Bypass" so I get notified even if phone is on "Do Not Disturb" since I work nights and sleep during the day.

Many thanks for your advice, I'll try with 12. Unfortunately I'm out of U.S. so I can't get text messages, only e-mail alerts. But thank you very much and have a wonderful trip :flower3:

I actually have reservations for Minnie's Holiday Dine but I wanted an earlier dinner time. I signed up for the alert weeks ago so I didn't have the sense of urgency I had when I first set it up. Of course, the text came through while we were having dinner. I missed the reservation by nine minutes. ):

EDITED: I rescheduled a TP dining search and a text came through at 10:30 pm last night! One less thing to worry about now.

Last edited:
I love TP reservation finder! It's come through each time I've used it! Sometimes I'm not quick enough to secure the ADR but I just do a new search! Currently I'm trying for a PPO Garden Grill in October:goodvibes

Been trying to get a Brunch ADR at Cali Grill. The reservation finder has options to choose Breakfast or Lunch, or you can pick a time and it will search within 60 mins (I think either way). Anyway, I wasn't sure what to choose in order to get the best range, so I have two finders set up: one for 11am, and one for Breakfast. I got a notification last week about an available reservation, but it was sadly gone by the time I tried to get it.

Super excited, just got a reservation for Sci-Fi at the exact time and date that I wanted for 6 people! I got a text from TP and fortunately noticed the text about 15 minutes after they sent it, clicked on the link, had a moment of panic as I couldn't remember my password on my first two tries, but then got it booked!

I have two other reservations made at Hollywood studios for that date for H&V and 50s Primetime that I will need to cancel but I'm so nervous to do anything in case something happens lol.

Now BOG is the only one I have left to get!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!