Any luck with Touring Plans Reservation Finder?

Have had great luck with TP -- most often that "luck" surfaces just days before the trip!

Good to know. We have all but one (would love better times) but TP has gone silent for me for a few weeks.

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-27_9-8-3.png
    upload_2018-7-27_9-8-3.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 12
In May I signed up for Touring Plans Reservation Finder and right away got a few texts but once I got to the site they were gone. Then I didn't hear anything for months so I went online to check into it and realized that after they find your request you have to go in and restart it!! What a dummy I was! Here I was waiting for offers all this time and wasn't getting any because I didn't read the fine print that you need to restart your requests!

Anyway, now that I figured it all out last week I've gotten a few texts but they're always gone by the time I get to the Disney site. Those who've had success, do you have any special tricks or have you just been lucky? I've been using the Disney World "My Disney Experience" App on my phone to check when I get an offer.

Thanks all!
I signed up for this as well, after a friend of mine told me about it and that he had a lot of success with it. No such luck on this end. I keep getting texts, but by the time I get to it (usually w/in minutes) there's nothing available for the time it tells me. Frustrating

I signed up for this as well, after a friend of mine told me about it and that he had a lot of success with it. No such luck on this end. I keep getting texts, but by the time I get to it (usually w/in minutes) there's nothing available for the time it tells me. Frustrating

I had that experience trying to get BoG last year. I'm glad I finally got it, as I wanted my dad to have dinner there, and their new menu holds no appeal.

I have 2 ADRs I have it searching for now. No luck on either of them yet.

I got the BOG we wanted for our Nov trip this afternoon! I was actually holding my phone when the text came through....clicked the link, logged into MDE,
followed the prompts and I had the ADR. Took under 1.5 mins tops.
Keep trying folks, it does work!

I used it for the first time for our upcoming August trip and it found both the reservations I wanted. I think the word it out and there are lots of folks using it, you really have to happen to be holding your phone when you get the alert or someone else will grab it.

Just got a PPO Garden Grill for October I've had a search in for! Thanks Touring Plans!

Hello! I'm wondering how much luck anyone has had to get a highly coveted ADR via Touring Plans Reservation Finder. For example, I'm trying to get a CRT breakfast reservation of a specific date. I had a search set up, and missed a text about one that became available (I found it after a meeting I was in at work; crap). It was no longer available, so I set up another search.

How likely is it that another one will become available?

My travel dates are 9/14-22. I'm hoping that with some people's FP+ being set up and plans getting more firm that someone somewhere will drop another ADR for the date and time I need. Am I crazy for thinking positively?

TIA!
Tonia

Hello! I'm wondering how much luck anyone has had to get a highly coveted ADR via Touring Plans Reservation Finder. For example, I'm trying to get a CRT breakfast reservation of a specific date. I had a search set up, and missed a text about one that became available (I found it after a meeting I was in at work; crap). It was no longer available, so I set up another search.

My travel dates are 9/14-22. I'm hoping that with some people's FP+ being set up and plans getting more firm that someone somewhere will drop another ADR for the date and time I need. Am I crazy for thinking positively?

TIA!
Tonia

I think you have a good chance at this! That's how I got a CRT ADR last October for our party of 5!! I've missed a text before and had to set up a new search- and got it the next time! Good luck!:goodvibes

TIA!
Tonia

My dates encompass yours and I am looking for a CRT dinner, plus a couple others. I haven’t gotten a single notification for any of them since May. And I made my FP+ two weeks ago. Sigh.

The reservation finder has been completely worthless for me so far. Several times I have been notified, click the link instantly upon receipt, but the reservation is always gone...'Sorry for the paws'

TIA!
Tonia

You'll probably find another one. They go fast though, that's the problem!

My husband and I have TP set for an 8 am BOG reservation in November. So far we've gotten texts that reservations are available twice. The first time we totally missed it. The second time was today and my husband clicked on the text 2 minutes after he got it, and it was gone already. But I'm really hoping we'll get more shots at it!

We were successful at getting a reservation for Sci-fi Dine In using TP finder so I know it's possible!!!

The reservation finder has been completely worthless for me so far. Several times I have been notified, click the link instantly upon receipt, but the reservation is always gone...'Sorry for the paws'

Yep- happens to me. Even though I use the link in my text I have to sign in to MDE and by then it's gone! Keep trying, though! The Garden Grill PPO I just got took me three tries before I got the ADR!

Signed up for this the day after our 180 day window- when we didn't get a single dining reservation we were hoping for in December. Coveted Ohana, and RoL Dining Package are queued and waiting since June. Have yet to get a single text alert so far, and both myself and brother signed up. Hoping we get something as our dates get closer, because we wanted to try the dining plan.

Anyone have any luck with larger party alerts? We will have 9- and I am thinking it is impossible, especially since we got nothing 180 days out.

I cannot get a reservation for the beginning of December for Akershus! I see plenty of BOG that pop up but not for Akershus, which surprises me since I see openings all the time in the upcoming months. Hopefully touring plans comes through!!!

I’ve had zero luck getting the BOG lunch I want. I’ve had several notifications over the past few months, but I’m not quick enough. I imagine many others have the exact same restaurant and timeframe set up with touring plans as I do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!