Any more about NYC hotel?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
A while ago there was a rumor about a hotel being built by Disney in Times Square. Since DS works in Times Square, I put him on "look out". Today he mentioned that he'd neither seen nor heard anything around there. Has anyone here heard anything?

Where are they building?
Hudson Square on the Lower East side around where the Holland Tunnel comes in. They are moving out of their Upper West Side offices and building a smallish campus for the ABC and streaming properties except for the one studio in Times Square.

Hudson Square on the Lower East side around where the Holland Tunnel comes in. They are moving out of their Upper West Side offices and building a smallish campus for the ABC and streaming properties except for the one studio in Times Square.
If I remember correctly I think there is some Disney+ office space in this new location too.

If I remember correctly I think there is some Disney+ office space in this new location too.
They're doing a lot of staffing for streaming/digital in NYC... and of course I know about this because I've applied for some of the openings (did not work out, don't have experience in that area but would love to jump in).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!